Maniac (Iskall x Stress)

Start from the beginning

They pushed open the door to the bedroom, greeted by the rotting smell of death. Iskall stepped in a puddle of blood, glancing towards the corpse in the middle of their floor. On the wall, drawn in blood, was a large heart.

Iskall was dumbfounded, the Swede laughing doubtfully as they stumbled to their boyfriend's corpse, falling to the ground as they studied his pale expression and chest that was spewing blood.

"T-this is a prank, right? Right? Haha, v-very funny, dear! I-I really thought you were dead. C-come on, w-where are you hiding? I-is this an a-armor s-s-stand?" They asked between shaky sobs, staring directly into Etho glassy, dull eyes as they spoke.

Iskall reached for the Canadian's hand, intertwining their fingers to hold hands for one last time. They slightly lifted Etho off the bloodstained floor, the Swede placing their forehead against the snowy-haired hermit, as the tears that they had been holding back finally managed to break free.

Clutching Etho close to their chest, feeling the cold blood stain their clothes, Iskall sobbed hopelessly, brushing their hand through their boyfriend's snowy hair. Why? What did Iskall do to deserve this?!

"Oh Etho," Iskall cooed sadly, their cheeks were damp and red from the unending mess of tears that fell down their face and onto their boyfriend's bloody chest. The Swedish hermit planted a soft kiss against Etho's forehead.

"we were supposed to grow old together... P-please, you can't be gone! You and I were going to live out last days out together, I-I can't be without you! Please, please, please!"

There was no response from Etho, he wasn't breathing and his heart wasn't beating. Iskall cried over his body, hugging his boyfriend, barely caring about the Etho's blood that stained their clothes.

There was a faint knock at the door, which Iskall didn't notice, they were too busy sobbing and crying over Etho's body. Stress opened the door, poking her head into the bedroom, her face turning surprised as she she noticed the bloody corpse.

Stress ran to the Swedish hermit's side, they were a mess of tears and emotions, struggling to breathe as they hyperventilated from the panic. The brunette ran her hand through Iskall's hair to try and comfort the Swede, they didn't seem to notice, too panicked from the death of their boyfriend.

"It's going to be alright, luv. Just breathe. Here, drink this." She said, pulling out a milky white potion, handing it to the Swede.

Iskall's eyes never left the bloody corpse, they were too panicked to notice the color of the potion. They just did what Stress said, drinking the sweet liquid to try and calm their nerves to make sense of everything.

They set down the empty potion bottle, looking at Stress with tear-filled eyes. "He's dead," Iskall choked between sobs, barely able to speak above a whisper. "g-get Xisuma. He can fix this, he has to fix this!"

"Awe," Stress cooed, placing a hand on Iskall's cheek to use her thumb to wipe the tears from the Swede's non-cybernetic eye. "I won't be doing that."

The Swedish hermit's head turned fuzzy as she spoke. "W-what?" They managed to choke as the room began to spin, the corners of Iskall's eyes beginning to black out.

"Now that Etho is gone, we can be together! I know you didn't want to break his heart, so I did it for you! Now you're all mine!"