Twenty Three

One More Chance To Hold You - jjk
Twenty Three

Taehyung pov

"What do you mean you don't know?" I saw her gulping hard and my serious tone "It wasn't like what you think. He was asking me to let him in. I'm not sure what he mean" she replied.

"Let him in?" I questioned with my brows furrowed "yeah..." she nodded. She tucked her hair behind her ears.

She always does that when she starts to feel nervous or uncomfortable. One of her habits that I knew. I shook my head, spooning the food inside my mouth.

"And then he kissed you?" She stopped eating abruptly and looked at me with her scared eyes. But then slowly she nodded. I sighed softly.

"Why don't you push him away?" "It happens so quickly. I was about to react but then you came" she answered.

I thought she was lying about it. Apparently her eyes somehow felt like she's telling the truth.

I looked away "you should've known what he was trying to do. I'm not saying this to control you but I am just trying to help you. I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want you to hurt someone and... I just... sigh... I don't know what to say..." I hold your hand and caress the back of your hand with my thumb gently.

"I won't do any of that Tae... I know my limits" she muttered slowly "but he doesn't...why don't you just tell him the truth? At least if he knows about that he won't accuse you anything—"

"No I can't!"

She refused "I can't let him know. I don't know how he would react to the whole thing..." she rubbed her face, running her hands through her hair.

"I'm sorry Taehyung... I just can't... I don't have the courage to do so. I... I can't..." she whispered.

"Why? There must be a reason" I know I might have pushed her. I might be over my limit but I can't hold it back. I need to know why.

Her silence makes me go crazy "please don't tell me you have fallen in love with him y/n..." her eyes widened. Her lips form a small agape.

That reaction... I should've known...

"Y/n... don't tell me—"

"NO! I have zero feelings towards him! Stop saying shit!!" she got up from her seat and walked away from me. My eyes followed her figure as she sat down on her bed.

I closed my eyes and let out a deep heavy breath. I... somehow didn't buy her answer "muffin..." I say making my way to her.

I crouched down in front of her holding both of her hands in mine, securely. "I'm sorry..." a deep sigh esca her lips "you keep on repeating saying sorry..." her eyes met mine.

"I know... but still, I'm sorry" I mumbled. I don't know what is so funny when I hear her chuckling at my words "what is so funny?" I frown.

Y/n pov

"Your face..." I continue giggling. He squinted his eyes and looked at me with his serious killer gaze but I knew he was playing with me.