Eight

One More Chance To Hold You - jjk

Your pov

"Taehyung!" You surprised him from behind making him flinched a little.

"Oh god y/n. Don't do that to me" he looked serious when he stated that.

"I'm sorry. I was just happy and playing with you. I won't do it again" you look down on the floor but then he pinched your cheek.

You look up to see him smiling playfully at you "gotcha!"

"Wha—" "do you really think that I was mad at you?" You nodded slowly.

"God you are so adorable. How can I be mad to a sweet little girl like you? Come on let's go I'm hungry" he ruffles your hair and makes his way to the cafe.

Your eyes widened "hey! I'm not a little girl!" He just laughs at your words and doesn't even look at you.

At the cafe

"So any good news?" He asked breaking the silence of the two of you. You didn't answer him but look around seeing the people who stare at you like you are some kind of alien.

"Taehyung?"

"Hmm?" "Do i have something on my face?" He squinted his eyes, observing your face. 

He frowned and shook his head "no. Why?"

You purse your lips "why are these people eyes on me as if I am a burglar or something?" You question.

The moment he heard that he took his chance to look around the cafe and those people quickly diverted their eyes away from you.

"Lets just say, they know me differently from the way you knew me" he replied.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"You'll figure it out soon," he grins.

You furrowed your eyebrows as an answer to his confusion statement. "So, any good news?" He repeated his question again.

"Oh yeah!" Your confused eyes instantly change to a sparkly one.

"they want me to start working tomorrow!" You say happily.

"I knew it. Congratulations!" Without his cautiousness he hugged you making your body stiffen towards his sudden acts.

When he realized what he was doing he immediately let you go and scratch the back of his neck "Oh god! I uh... I'm sorry. I was just too happy and excited for you" he gave you an awkward smile.

Before you could reply to him, someone interrupted you "hyung, let's go. The boys are waiting for you"

That voice... sounds so familiar.

You look to your back just to find out the guy has walked away.

Taehyung grabs his things "Look I'm sorry for what I did just now. I hope it won't bother you. I'll be more careful next time"

"Taehyung, it's okay. Don't blame yourself. I do understand you and believe me I would do the same if I was you" you smile genuinely at him to convince him more.

"Thank you y/n. I have to go now. My friends are waiting for me" before he can make his move you stop him again.

"Umm... may I know who's the guy that called you just now?"

"Oh that is Kookie, our not so little maknae. Why?" You shook your head.

"Kookie? That sounds adorable" you reply with a smile.

"Trust me he is far away from that. He is a devil himself but don't worry he's a good guy. I'll introduce you to him and the rest of my friends tomorrow" you just smile and both of you exchange waves of goodbye.

The next day

"Okay, so are you clear with everything?" The same girl asked you. "Oh so rude of me. I'm sorry. My name is Ivy" she finally introduced herself.

You let out a little chuckle "you know me. I'm y/n" she nodded.

"yes of course. So as you know you will be working with BTS and they are a very well known boy band in South Korea and for you not knowing about them just amazed me. You are not lying right?" Your eyes grow big.

"You can test me with the lie detector if you don't believe me" you blurted. "Okay I'm sorry. I was just curious that's all. I believe you. I'm sorry, okay?" Her face shows that she's sorry.

"It's okay. I totally understand you" you patted her shoulder gently signaling her that you are okay.

"Y/n?" You look to your side "Taehyung? What are you doing here?" You look around surprise to see him there.

"You guys know each other?" Ivy questions him. "Yeah I'm the one who helps her with the interview. Other than that she was on her own"

"I thought you don't know BTS?" Her gaze averted at you. "No she doesn't. Trust me. She didn't lie about that" Taehyung stood up for you.

"Taehyung? Ivy? What's going on?" Sejin came in the middle of the conversation.

"Oh, it's nothing Sejin, we are just chit chatting" Ivy replied.

"Have you introduced her to the boys?" Sejin's tall figure towers beside you. "No, not yet. I just finished showing her our building" she explained.

"Wait. So y/n will be working for which group?" Taehyung interrupts. "Your group and she'll be working with Kookie" Sejin answered on your behalf.

"Sweet!" Taehyung exclaims in excitement.

"What? Why?" You finally speak after the long silence you have.

"I am one of the BTS mates" he says pinching your cheek "You really love to touch my puffy cheeks don't you?" He just laughs at you.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys, may I have your attention please?" Taehyung announced as soon as the both of you walked in the studio.

"This is y/n our new staff. Guys please introduce yourself" you look at the boys and there are 5 of them.

"Hi, I'm Namjoon, the leader. Nice to meet you." "I'm Seokjin, the eldest and the handsomest." He flowercup his face, earning a soft chuckle from you. "Hyung, stop it. I'm Yoongi." "I'm Hobi or Hoseok. You can call me either one" "hey, I know you. The cafe girl right?" The guy with plump lips asked you.

You gave him the question look and nodded "I'm Jimin. It's nice to see you again, girl. That manager is so cancelled" he added.

You let out a small laugh and greeted them all back. "Oh where's the little one?" Taehyung asked all of them.

"There he is, with his earphones 24/7" Jin replied. "Gosh that kid. Always with his phone. Come with me y/n, I'm gonna introduce you to him"

You both make your way towards him. He was sitting at the sofa with his back facing you. His round head is kind of familiar to you.

"Kook..." he pulls out the boy's earphones.

"what hyung? Why're you always disturbing me?" There's a sign of annoyance in his voice tone with his eyes still on his phone.

"Stop being rude and let me introduce to you your new makeup and stylist, y/n. Y/n, this is our maknae Jeon Jungkook" when Taehyung pronounced that name your heart started pounding out of your chest.

The moment he stood up and turned around to face you, that's it.

That is when everything went pitch black.