Eighteen

One More Chance To Hold You - jjk

Eighteen

No one pov

Jungkook's jaw clenched right after he faced the person who was standing at the door.

His piercing eyes go straight to the person's soul to be honest.

Heels clicked.

She walked in fast and stood in front of the two of them. She took a cold glance at Jungkook before having her death stared at the girl beside him.

"I'll leave the both of you alone"

y/n was about to get up but a hand was holding her, stopping her from making her move and it was Jungkook.

"Stay" he demanded, bold and stern.

"Stay??? Seriously? What do you mean by asking this b*tch to stay?" She questioned. Mad after seeing her man's hand on the other girl who isn't her.

Jungkook ignored her, eyeing her with the meanest look ever. While y/n besides him feels like the room becoming smaller and it's slowly suffocating her.

She gulps hard before asking Jungkook to let her go. She doesn't want to cause any drama in there "don't you dare y/n" he warned her.

She poked her tongue inside her cheek having the final stage of her patience with the two of them "move your bloody hands away from me... Jeon Jungkook"

His eyes shot wide open, shocked to y/n's sudden attitude.

"Don't you dare to talk to my boyfriend like that you bi—"

"I dare you to finish your word Ms. Eva..." y/n cut her off.

Her eyes widened, more bigger than her actual big eyes. Her lips slightly parted, she never saw this side of her.

A smirk appeared on Jungkook's lips.

"Don't think that you barked on me before while I stood there quiet doesn't mean you come at me and give me that b*tchy attitude again" y/n about to step forward but she was being held by Jungkook.

He moved her behind him not wanting to cause her any injuries cuz he knows how Eva is. How crazy and lunatic she can be.

"you can clearly see that I'm totally fine" Jungkook spoke to Eva still, with his hands on y/n.

"What's all this about?! I'm your freaking girlfriend!!"

"As if" he snorted.

"As if??? Really? What do you freaking mean as if?!! Huh?!!" She yells, throwing her bag on the couch.

Y/n's eyes wide, seeing Eva having her tantrum. She held Jungkook's hand tight after hearing how Eva scream and Jungkook constantly yelling at her too.

"Please stop... please..." you whisper slowly.

Jungkook seems to notice the tense of y/n's body. He looked back and saw her eyes were glued to the floor and how tight her grip on his hands was.

Guilt... he feels so guilty for bringing her into his problem and now it seems like she had been marked by Eva.

Eyes softened by the thought of what he just caused "stay here" he says, tone soft and gentle.

He took Eva's bag that was on the couch and hugged her. She was pushing him, trying to get her way to y/n "Eva stop. Let's go. We talk about this somewhere else" he cooed her.