Twelve

One More Chance To Hold You - jjk

Twelve

Your pov

It has been 3 months since you started working with BigHit and it takes you only a month for the CEO of The company to let you have the confirmation letter to be one of their lucky staff. 

You are more than grateful for the opportunity that you had. Not to mention how good the people treated there except for that one annoying couple, Jungkook and Eva.

Speaking of that little bunny devil, Jungkook. You still remember the conversation you had between you and him a few months ago.

Flashback

"Answer my fucking question y/n! Why the fuck did you help him?" He asked you with his teeth gritted, looking deep into your eyes as you returned his gaze with a confused one.

"Why are you so butthurt? Have you ever heard something called courtesy? Yuri wasn't there—"

"Oh just stop it! I know the type of person you are. Acting like you don't know us when the fact that you're a stalker don't you? Cut the crap with all that stupid naive and innocent bullshit attitude of yours—"

"I don't know you. I don't know Taehyung. I don't know Jimin. I don't know any of you guys for my whole 22 years of life. So stop being all over yourself thinking that you are that great with this ugly attitude of yours. It doesn't suit your baby face at all, Jungkook" you packed your stuff and were about to walk away but you stopped your tracks and looked at him. 

"One more thing Kookie, please tell the little girl of yours to not come at me again and feel insecure with me working with you because I will never let my innocent, naive person trap with some cocky and arrogant human beings like you" you winked at him and grabbed your makeup bag and walk out of the room ignoring Jungkook calling out your name.

"Y/n!! What the hell girl?!" You look at the person who was showing his big grin at you.

"what Hobi?" You rolled your eyes. Not having the mood to talk about what you did back there.

"What? Seriously y/n? What you did back there was fucking amazing! No girl ever had their words back at Jungkook whenever he's being disrespectful and overreacting. Girl, you are one of a kind. Oh my heart... i think I'm falling for you..." he gave you the flowery smile.

You giggle at him "you are such a drama king Hobi"

"it's oppa for you. I heard it, you are younger than me" you shook your head.

"Nope. Not gonna happened"

End of flashback

You smile at the thoughts of the conversation you had with Hobi. He is truly the sunshine and moodmaker in the group and you totally love him about that. 

"Smiling when you're alone? People can assume you as a crazy girl y'know..." he placed down his tray of a chicken breast salad and orange juice.

"Hi Namjoon..." you smile at him and take a sip of your ice Americano.

"Is that all you eat for your lunch?" He nodded.

"Oh jeez... where is the energy tho?" You both laugh in unison.

"So how's it working here?" Spooning his food to himself.

"Well to be honest, it sucked at first but now seems like everything has come to place. I love it working in here. I feel welcome. Moreover cuz I have you guys and the other staff that treat nicely and makes me feel like home you know. Except for that brat Jungkook" you said looking out the window.