Huo Shen had quick eyes and quick hands, hung a person on his body, and kissed her against the wall.

Li Yining was so dizzy that her head stopped turning.

The back is a cool tiled wall, and the front is a hot body.

Huo Shen kissed her hard, as if she was about to eat her, the corners of her lips hurt, and Huo Shen bit her.

She wanted to push away the people in front of her, but the behavior had a kind of "want to talk, but to stop", as if she had sent herself in front of him in person.

Although the two haven't seen each other for only a week, it shouldn't be the case.

However, the two people separated as soon as they talked about it. Missing came out like a torrential wave, which made people totally uncontrollable and didn't want to bear it.

If there was no unfamiliar driver, Huo Shen would be as Li Yining thought.

Use actions to tell her how much he missed her.

After kissing, I don't know how long, when Li Yining couldn't breathe, he let go of him, but he still didn't leave.

He chuckled lightly, his voice dull: "Can't breathe?"

Li Yining: "..."

Her eyes were wet, and she stared at Huo Shen slyly.

Huo Shen smiled and lowered his head to kiss the corners of her lips. This time he was extremely patient: "I teach you."

Li Yining was just like that... after being taught for more than half an hour, he finally learned a little bit of breathing.

It's just that this teaching method is too uncomfortable.

She couldn't stand it at all.

The same is true for Huo Shen.

After a while, Li Yining kicked him and reminded: "Mr. Huo, you have to go to the premiere later."

Huo Shen had a pause, bit her earlobe and responded, "I know."

After a long time, the house returned to tranquility.

Li Yining was embraced by Huo Shen and lying on the sofa. She buried her head and listened to Huo Shen's breathing, and poked his shoulder with her hand.

"you……"

"Huh?" Huo Shen's voice was a bit heavier than usual, and it sounded even more sexy.

Li Yining's ears are about to become pregnant. She coughed and dared not look up at him: "Do you want to go to the bathroom?"

Huo Shen: "..."

He stretched out his hand and pressed her shoulders: "Don't move." His voice was hoarse and unreasonable: "It'll be fine for a while."

Hearing this, Li Yining really didn't dare to move.

The two were very close, and it was clear how their bodies reacted. They are both adults, and they are husband and wife again... To be honest, if it is not that there is not enough time, Li Yining has no objection.

But by the way-both of them will have problems later.

After a while, Huo Shen let her go.

"I'll wash my face, and you will take a break."

"……Oh."

After watching the person enter the bathroom, Li Yining stretched out his hand and rubbed his face. After touching his slightly red lips, his face blushed.