As soon as he said this, the other guests who were also there smiled ambiguously.

Li Yining: "..."

What to do.

In fact, the program team has always wanted to fire her and Fang Wenlin cp, she knows, but Fang Wenlin doesn't show it very much under normal circumstances, and Li Yining is not even able to.

If the program team didn't say anything, she would not know it.

But just now what Fang Wenlin said, Li Yining was still normal.

She looked at Tong Ran lazily: "Then Ran Ran, go and rest, I will do your things."

Tong Ran choked, never expected her to be like this.

She was stunned, and said quickly: "This is not possible, I'm afraid you can't be too busy, and I'm not sleepy."

"Oh."

Fang Wenlin smiled and looked at Li Yining: "Aren't you sleepy?"

Li Yining said lightly: "I'm okay, actually."

She was holding a rag in her hand and was about to clean the window.

As a result, Fang Wenlin snatched the water just after wringing it out, and looked at her with a slight smile: "Girls are not suitable for this. You can go to the kitchen to see if Sister Lin Yu needs help."

Li Yining: "..."

She paused, looking at her empty hand very calmly: "Okay, I will trouble Brother Lin."

In the barrage, it was because of Fang Wenlin's words that he yelled.

[Ohhhhhh, I announce! Lin Ge and Li Yining are locked up! So good for a boyfriend! 】

[Ahhhhhh, girls are not suitable for this, yes yes! Li Yining's beautiful hands are not suitable for this! 】

[I don't know why, I think Lin Ge and Li Yining are actually quite good friends after seeing them over the past ten days. 】

[Agree with the previous one, I feel that this pair is pretty good. 】

[Lin Ge is indeed unusual for Li Yining, don't you just see it now? 】

[I think Li Yining is also good to Lin Ge, let's be a cp with two people, I can be a cp fan! 】

...

In a certain office, Yu Xing coughed as he looked at the man with a frowning brow.

Huo Shen didn't move.

He frowned, and deliberately walked around behind Huo Shen to take a peek at what his artist was doing. Just after he passed, Huo Shen put the phone away without changing his face.

Yu Xing: "...what were you doing just now?"

Huo Shen raised his eyelids to look at him: "Where did I just say it."

Yu Xing choked and said silently, "Isn't it okay to ask, you have been mysterious recently."

Huo Shen didn't say a word.

Yu Xing pointed to the scripts spread out in front of him: "This is the script to be shot in the second half of the year. The three directors are all good. You can see which one you are interested in."

"Um."

"By the way, I want to invite you to participate in a variety show."

Hearing this, Huo Shen glanced at him coldly.