Just as soon as she got married, her husband went abroad to study for work reasons, and only came back once during the period.

Li Yining couldn't stand this widowed marriage at all, and waited for Huo Shen to come back and divorced. At this time, the male lead appeared, and he was like a beam of light suddenly shining into her heart.

Gangwon is a singing and dancing singer from a certain audition platform. He looks sunny and handsome, has a lively personality, can tease and discharge, can speak sweet words, and yell at fans.

At a glance, Li Yining fell into the liking for him, and started to chase stars frantically. She gave Jiangwon money again and again, and in the end... She also entered the entertainment circle low-key for the hero.

Just because Jiangwon said in an interview: He likes hardworking, optimistic and positive girls.

However, Jiangwon didn't like Li Yining, and even hated it.

He has a girl he likes, who is an actress Tong Ran who has struggled from the role of soy sauce. After knowing that the girl Jiangwon liked was Tong Ran, Li Yining used his background and influence to suppress Tong Ran, grabbing her favorite roles, endorsements, etc., and even bought the Shuijun black her.

I did all the bad things all over again.

In the end, she also suffered her own retribution.

I was scolded by netizens to get out of the entertainment industry, and even...Because of being too authoritative, she divorced her husband, and her family went bankrupt during the financial crisis.

What's worse...She was also arranged by a male partner who likes to be childlike, and she lost her innocence.

After seeing this, Li Yining couldn't help but want to complain.

She felt that even if the female partner liked Gangwon again, she wouldn't be doing such a stupid thing, let alone! She was originally supposed to be a beautiful and talented woman, how could she be such an idiot? ? !

Perhaps because of the same name as her, she couldn't see it, so she immediately wrote a lot of her thoughts in the comment area and questioned the author.

After questioning, Li Yining felt comfortable.

She didn't care if the comment would be deleted, she just shut down and went to sleep.

But I didn't expect to wake up again-I became the vicious female partner Li Yining.

"..."

Unfair fate!

Just after Li Yining recalled the plot, the female voice just appeared again: "Madam, do you have anything you want to eat tonight?"

After a pause, she turned to look at the door that opened a little gap and coughed, and immediately substituted herself into the original owner: "It's all right."

Maid: "Okay." She paused, looked at Li Yining and said, "Mr. will go home for dinner tonight. Does my wife need to get up and wash now?"

"What?" Li Yining was shocked, and immediately bounced off the bed.

The servant was taken aback by her, but still answered honestly: "Mr. called back this afternoon."

Li Yining: "..."

After the servant left, Li Yining rolled off the bed quickly without any pain.

The room of more than two hundred square meters was covered with soft carpets, and she guessed that she would have no problem rolling a few times on the ground.