MoonByul : Bye Nuthead

End Of call

Oh man holy shit why did I agree . I don't want to disobey Oppa b-but I love my toes . Who am I without my toes ? But then I suddenly realised something . Oppa can't control me . He doesn't own me . I can do whatever I want and I'm not gonna let some kimchi loving alien control me .

I will go to that unhygienic bitch's party no matter what .

The next day

Ok so I'm rethinking my decisions and there is a high chance that I will get caught but I guess I just have to YOLO it . If I die , then I die , if I survive then ok . If I die , MoonByul is the first person on my list .

I got ready and left for the party . It wasn't in a club because we are underage and we are also A N G E L S
Oppa was currently at a mission at he won't come until 1 in the morning . This is perfect .

Time Skip

K.TH POV

I came home a bit early today because Jungkook offered to cover my mission since he was bored out of his coconut mind . It was around 11:00 when I reached home . I expected to see Y/N sleeping on the couch involuntarily after watching K-Dramas but she wasn't there .

She was probably in her bedroom . But when I checked , she wasn't there either . I searched the whole mansion . I asked one of our most trusted maids , Nancy where she is .

Nancy : I saw her go out a few hours ago , I think it was for her friend's Birthday

Taehyung : Do you know where she is ?

Nancy : I'm sorry sir , I'm not sure where she went .

Taehyung : Hmm Thanks for telling me .

I was furious. She dared to disobey me even after I warned her . She was so obedient before , it was kind of strange . She is an innocent idiot . Whatever , we're gonna have a serious talk when she gets back .

Time Skip

A/N POV

It was 11:45PM. Taehyung was waiting for Y/N to come . He suddenly heard the door slowly open . Y/N tried to be as quiet as possible. The lights were turned off making her think that he wasn't home yet .

She took off her shoes and by the time she reached the couch , a deep voice was heard .

Taehyung : Where were you?

Y/N : *Gasp* O-o-Oppa , y-you're b-back

Taehyung : 'Where . Were . You ?' He said coming closer . Y/N immediately moved back until her back hit the wall . Now she had nowhere to run .

Y/N : I-I

Taehyung : Why did you disobey me ?

Y/N : O-Oppa I-I'm s-s-sorry .

Taehyung : FUCKING WHY DID YOU DISOBEY ME ?

Y/N flinched hearing him yell at her . But his next action broke her inside and out . He took his gun out and pointed it at her . She let out a shaky breath in fear as she fell on her knees in front of him .

Y/N : I-I-I'm s-s-sorry o-o-Oppa , p-p-please d-dont k-kill me , p-please , I-I'll n-never d-disobey you again . I-I p-promise to b-be a g-good girl .

Hearing her sobs , he suddenly realised what he did . He looked down just to see Y/N on her knees practically begging for mercy . He immediately dropped the gun and crouched down in front of her . She was still sobbing from fear and tried to move away from Him .

But before she could move away , she was trapped in his embrace . He hugged her tightly , burying her face in his chest . He caressed her hair while whispering sweet words in her ear .

Taehyung : Shhh I'm sorry princess , Oppa didn't mean to do that .

She was still sobbing . She couldn't believe the fact that her own brother pointed the gun at her . She never thought that he'd want to kill her . He carried her to his bedroom and laid down . He laid Y/N down beside him and hugged her . He started singing winter bear in hopes that she'd fall asleep which she did .

The Next day

Y/N woke up and found herself in her brothers arms . She looked around just to see Taehyung staring down at her . She got startled seeing him especially after what happened last night

Y/N : O-Oppa!

Taehyung : Good morning princess .

He said caressing her hair . He kissed her cheek . Y/N was confused . She expected him to be angry , not nice .

Y/N : Y-you're not mad ?

Taehyung : I was but now I'm not . I'm sorry for pointing the gun at you princess , I didn't mean to .

Y/N : I-it's o-okay Oppa *smile* . I-I'm sorry for disobeying you . I promise , I won't do it again .

A few Days later

At ???'s house

Y/N : MOONBYUL COME BACK HERE YOU BRAT

MoonByul : WHY'RE YOU RUNNING AFTER ME , IM INNOCENT

Y/N : INNOCENT MY FOOT , I TOLD YOU , IF I GET IN TROUBLE , YOUR HEAD IS GOING TO END UP IN A JAR .

THE END

Heya guys . How was da chap ? In a few days , I'll update the other book if possible . Requests are closed for now , I'll let you know when it's open . I still have a few pending requests which is what I'm working on right now . I'll also upload another oneshot here tomorrow or the day after

Spoiler : 'Oppa , i promise I didn't mean to work for him'

So yea last time , the spoiler was a gun emoji but this time I decided to be a bit nicer and give you a dialogue. I'm pretty sure you know what the chap is gonna be about but don't spoil it in the comments if you figure it out

Vote or Imma steal Dora's Monkey 🔪

Word count : 1542