J.JK - Meeting Him

Jungkook : 24
Y/N : 16

Y/N POV
Hey I'm Jeon Y/N . I'm 16 years old .I have a brother , a mom and dad . But when I was 3 years old my parents got divorced . My mom took me with her and left my brother with my dad.

My mom isn't like any other mom , she's abusive , an alcoholic and careless . She brings a guy home almost every night . She never cared for me , instead she wants money . She started abusing me when I was 6 years old . Before I was 6 , she had a good boyfriend but he cheated on her.

Today She told me to get ready and get in the car . I was confused as to where we are going because she is usually embarrassed to be with me . But it's not like I could disobey her so I just decided to go with it and whatever happens , happens and I gotta face it .

Once she started driving , she looked like she was in a good mood which isn't something I see everyday so I decided to ask her where we are going .

Mom: We are going to a mafia's Mansion

Once I heard that , I choked on my non existent Hobi water . I wondered why she would wanna go to a mafia's territory, does this lunatic not know that they can kill her anytime ?

Y/N: w-why m-mom?

Mom: *Chuckles* I found out that the mafia is looking for a maid or toy to vent his anger on , he will also pay me nearly 15M dollars . You are probably worth only 3 dollars but I don't even care . Oh and one more thing , he is the mafia king Jeon Jungkook aka Your Blood Brother

When mom said that , I was so shocked that my pea sized brain stopped working . I always wanted to meet him again because I slight remember moments of us having fun together . I think mom Noticed my expression and said

Mom: Don't get so excited sl*t . It's been 13 years , he probably doesn't even remember you or even want to see you and since he is a mafia king he can do whatever he wants to you b*tch . He can , enslave you , rape you , sell you , abuse you and so many other things that you won't expect . He hates you just like everyone else in this world. You are just a mistake , I don't even know why I decided to take you with me.

When She said that , my tears started to flow . She is probably right . Why did I even get my hopes up when I know that I will probably die there . I started shaking thinking of all the harmful things he can do to me . I can't even handle my 46 year old mom's abuse so why do I expect myself to handle a 24 year old mafia?

Once we reached , my jaw hit the ground harder that Hoseok's hip thrusts . The house or should I say Mansion was mesmerising,

It Had everything; A large Pool , a Jacuzzi, a backyard , garden and so many other things that I didn't know existed . It was beautiful . Suddenly I remembered that I'm not here to admire the mansion and that I'm gonna be sold to my own brother who probably hates me by my own mother.

My mom grabbed my forearm tight and dragged me in . She knocked on the door and a young , handsome man was standing at the door .

?? : Hello You must me Mrs.Jeon , I am Jackson Wang and I am one of Jungkook Best friends

Mom: Well Hey there Jackson ~~

She said while biting her bottom lip seductively and twirling her hair like a 15 year old teen who has been love struck by lightning . I was disgusted by how this nearly 50 year old woman was trying to hit on a young man in his 20s . I feel bad that he has the misfortune of seeing my so called mom.

Jackson Just mentally rolled his eyes and let us in . He led us to the living room and there he was , Jeon Jungkook Sitting on the couch like the king he is . He didn't look anything like the last time I saw him . Back then , he was a cute little Bunny who used to ask dumb questions to his parents like 'Mommy , how come dad doesn't produce milk?' Or 'Papa , Where is my tail if I'm a bunny?'