K.TH - Jealous

Taehyung : 17
Y/N : 22

Hey I'm Kim Y/N and I have a little brat named Kim Taehyung . I'm a CEO and he is a student . Our dad died before Tae was born and Mom Died while giving birth to him . Our grandparents raised us until I was 16 and then they passed away .

Taehyung isn't cold as you can tell . He is very playful and cuddly . He loves me a lot . Even though I am older , he is still stronger and taller and he teases me all the time . That idiot can pick me up and put me on his shoulder even if he was dying .

I am very strict when it comes to him and his health since he is my only brother. Originally Taehyung would be having a twin but the twin didn't make it through birth and died with our mother .

Taehyung : NOONA

Y/N : Hmm?

Taehyung : Pwease play with TaeTae

He said showing puppy eyes which I can't resist . Do note that he doesn't have little space , he is just really childish . Even though he is childish , he is a devil when he is angry . He has even slapped me once due to anger .

Flashback

1 Year ago

Here I am having an argument with Taehyung . He keeps on asking me of he can go to a club with his friends . I obviously said no . There are so many sluts in clubs and I don't want him to see that . Plus I don't want him to drink or have any girl take advantage of his good looks , naiveness and Virginity.

Taehyung : But I'm old enough To take care of myself

Y/N : No you are not Taehyung , you aren't even a legal adult . You can't take care of yourself . Do you know how many girls might take advantage of you?

Taehyung : SO WHAT? What if I get a girlfriend? I can go to the club if I want , YOU ARE NOBODY TO CONTROL ME.

Y/N : KIM TAEHYUNG-

*SLAP*

Taehyung : I HATE YOU , I'LL DO WHAT I WANT

I was really hurt by his behaviour. I was only looking out for him and making sure he doesn't have a bad life but he slapped me . He has never raised his hands on me before and now that he has done this , I feel like I'm not a good sister . My tears started flowing and ran to my room .

Taehyung POV

Out of anger , I slapped Noona and she ran to the room . Suddenly I got a call from my friend Bogum Hyung . I told him everything that just happened.

O.T.P

Bogum : Tae you shouldn't have done that. She was trying to look out for you . I'd be grateful that I have such a caring sister if I were you . She's been taking care of you like a mom since you didn't even get to see your birth mom and never got motherly love . She was the one who took care of you when your grandparents died even though she was only 16 . She worked hard and became a CEO not for fame , but so that you can have a great life . I'm disappointed in you for slapping such an Angel

Taehyung : Y-your right, I-I'm sorry Hyung I feel like trash , I-I'll go and apologise right now

I said and cut the call . I ran to her room and saw sitting on the bed looking at our photo album while wiping her tears .

Taehyung : N-Noona?

Y/N : O-oh Tae , d-do you need anything?

She said while wiping her tears and closing the album quickly . I went closer to her and hugged her , burying my face in the crook of her neck