K.TH - Failed

Taehyung : 23
Y/N : 16

Warning : Contains Spanking . If it is not your thing then leave

Hey I'm Kim Y/N And I have a strict brother . He is a famous CEO but he also used to be a fighter in competitions . He loves me a lot but is still the Strictest person you'll ever meet .

Recently there was a test taken at school which is 10% of our grade . And Oppa takes everything seriously even if the test has nothing to do with my academic performance, he'll make sure I pass . Lately Oppa has been busy and I've gotten lazier and started procrastinating.

The test was taken a week ago and I obviously didn't study . I'm usually a good student . I wouldn't say that I'm the best but I always get above 75% . But for the first time , I failed . My results came 2 days ago and I only got 15% . The teacher was really disappointed in my performance .

I thought I could hide it from Oppa so I just kept it in my bag and ignored its whole existence .

Oppa came back from work early today . Usually he comes between 8-9 PM on mondays and tuesdays but today he came at 5Pm . I went to the front door to greet him but instead of a sweet Oppa , I saw an angry one .

 I went to the front door to greet him but instead of a sweet Oppa , I saw an angry one

Y/N : O-Oppa is everything o-ok?

Taehyung : Y/N did you get the results of the test you took a week ago?

He said completely ignoring my question . I guess the teacher called him .He wasn't exactly fuming in anger . He looked calm but anger was visible in his eyes .

Y/N : N-No O-Oppa

And the next thing I knew , I was on the floor with a burning cheek . I started crying from pain when Oppa suddenly put me on his shoulder roughly and took me to his room .

I was shaking in fear at this point as I've never seen Oppa this angry . This is also the first time he raised his hands on me . He sat on the bed and bend me over his lap . He pulled down my pants and panties as I gasped .

Y/N : O-Oppa what are you doing?

Taehyung : I'm giving you 25 for failing the test and 20 for lying to me .

He said in a cold calm tone .

Suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my ass , he kept on spanking me without stopping . Once he reached the 20th spank , I covered my bottom while sobbing . He smacked my hand away and said

Taehyung : +5 more

Y/N : N-no o-o-Oppa please don't-AHHHH

I was cut off by another harsh spank . My butt is probably red by now and we're just halfway through . I was continuously sobbing and crying from pain but he didn't care . He gave me the last spank which made me scream . He pushed me off his lap onto the floor and whispered in my ear 'Never Lie to Oppa Again'