Heartless: Nine

[Warning: Violence ahead]

━━━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━━━━

The next day, Yeonjun and Soobin went back to their school. Both were still shocked by the sudden death of their best friend, it was unexpected and no one knows the reason.

They pretended to not to know the reason, it was clearly showed that Baeyoon was raped. The culprit was still not find, which angered Yeonjun, 'cause the school wasn't taking any serious action.

Instead, they were trying to hide the truth. But they say, you can't hide the truth for too long it'll somehow come out on its own and reveal the culprit.

The two boys entered their school's building, walking through the hallway and suddenly all the eyes went on them. The students in the hallway stared at the the two boys specially on Yeonjun, whispering words to each other.

Some stared at Yeonjun with disgust and hate, while some stared at their phone with shocked expression all over thier faces.

Yeonjun rosed his one brow in confusion, his younger mate held on the boy's arm and opened his mouth to speak.

"Ignore them, Hyung. They are probably staring at us because we were friends with Baeyoon". Soobin spoke, holding tighter on his elder's arm.

But, that didn't stopped. The more they walked deeper, the number of stares increased.

They were unwanted and scary, attention.

"Fuck you, Yeonjun!". A student greeted her teeth, and threw her orange juice over Yeonjun's coat drenching it wet.

"What is your problem!?". Soobin yelled, glaring the girl. He immediately took his elder away from the crowd, dragging him towards the class.

What did Yeonjun do for the students to stare at him this way?

Both the boys walked through the hallway and soon they reached in front of Yeonjun's class.

"Go inside, if something happens call me". Soobin spoke and pushed the boy slightly, Yeonjun nodded his head softly and walked inside his classroom.

'DRRRR... '

The boy slid opened his classroom's door, gaining all the unwanted attentions once again. He bit his lip, his classmates stared at him with hatred in their eyes.