Heartless: Seven

━━━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━━━━

[28-03-2018;Seoul]

━━━❦︎

It's been a month ever since Yeonjun transferred to his new school. Some people are friendly towards him, some are rude, some are toxic and some are normal. He got used to these mix of atmosphere and cherished everyone here.

Specially, his friends, they are kind towards him and are always ready to give a hand for help and he does the same towards them.

The boy walked through the hallway, on his way towards the class to attend the first period.

His bag hanging by the side of his shoulder while he carried few books in his arms, when suddenly he heard few loud voices coming from the nearest class.

He followed the voice to see someone familiar. It was Hayrin, having a serious conversation with her boyfriend.

"You have your own friends why the fuck you will hang out with those losers?". Her boyfriend yelled.

"I can hang out with whoever I want, you better not order me". Hayrin spoke, clenching on her hand tightly.

'SLAP'

"I'm your boyfriend, and you have to listen to my words, understood?". Her boyfriend pointed his fingers at her, glaring the girl.

Yeonjun formed his hand into a tight fist, Alex has been the pain in the ass always, he can't just slap his girlfriend for fuckin' no reason.

'SLAP'

Hayrin slapped her boyfriend back, while sharply glaring him.

"You are my boyfriend, not my husband and you are none to order me. When I fucking don't listen to my own parents then who the fuck are you?".

She glared at her boyfriend one last time and walked away from the classroom, leaving Alex alone. Yeonjun hid himself behind the wall, not wanting to get noticed by the two.

He peaked inside the room before walking away from there, to find Hayrin. He followed the frustrated girl, who was proceeding out of the school's building.

"Hayrin, wait!". Yeonjun called, trying to stop the girl.

Hayrin walked towards the blossom tree and stood under it. She turned around, when her ears heard a familiar voice calling her name.