Heartless: The End

━━━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━━━━

"My boyfriend is too overprotective over me, and will never allow me to hang out with other people".

Lie.

"He will threaten me to take him back, if I ask him for a break up".

Another lie.

"He is more likely obsessed with me".

Nothing but, just a lie.

Alex allows her to hang out with other people, as long as it's not with Yeonjun 'cause he feels uncomfortable around him.

He will break up with her at the spot, she just never asked.

Obsessed is too far, he never loved her in the first place. He cheats on her with multiple girls, and she knows it.

The root of all these mess is money.

The two dated each other because of each other's visuals, and she payed him everytime, so that he won't leave her.

'Cause that's how their relationship worked.

One payed and another pleased.

━━━❦︎

"We are child-hood besties, and besties share stuffs".

They were surely best friends in the past, but jealousy shattered everything.

Baeyoon was one of the best student with high grades, reputation and manners. While, Hayrin was just opposite of her. Hayrin only focused on her reputation and beauty.

Teachers praised Baeyoon for her knowledge and Hayrin for her great visual.

But, Hayrin wanted everything and so she took a dangerous step which shattered everything. She back-stabbed Baeyoon and from that day, they were no more besties.

Hayrin broked their promise of staying besties for life.

━━━❦︎

"We will be besties for eternity".

Hayrin had a crush on Yeonjun.