Heartless: Four

━━━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━━━━

The boy stepped inside the school's gateway. His hair combed sideways revealing his forehead while a strock of his hair was out, few buttons from his shirt was off which slightly showed the inner shirt inside.

He calmly walked inside, hands slid inside his pocket. Today, the atmosphere of his school looked different.

All the students present in the hallway were busy scrolling through their phone. The shocked expressions were all over their faces.

He made his way towards his class, and noticed his classmates busy scrolling their phones. They were whispering words from one ear to another ear.

He felt curious.

Dragging himself towards the window seat he sat on it beside his two mates Soobin and Beomgyu.

"You know there's a spicy news going in the internet, right now". Beomgyu spoke, turning himself to face the boy back of him.

"What is it about?".

Beomgyu brought his phone, and shoved it in front of the boy's face. "Someone, murdered Hayrin".

Hearing his mate's words, Yeonjun widened his eyes. The memory of yesterday's beamed in front of his eyes.

He immediately took the phone from Beomgyu's hand and scrolled through the page. There was a video, but he felt nervous to play.

Hayrin's face was clearly showed, blood was all over her body while the one who was harming her, his back was the one to face the camera, making it hard for the people to recognise the culprit.

"She is at the hospital, safe. These people are just spreading rumours". Soobin spoke from the middle raw bench.

"But, I wondered who will be this heartless". Beomgyu pouted, his chin rested on the stand of his chair.

"Whoever it is, I bet that person is from our school, or someone we already know". Soobin spoke, glancing at his elder.

Yeonjun uncomfortably moved on his chair, while he returned back Beomgyu's phone. He bit on his lips, staring out of the window he saw the same rainy weather.

'Ting Tong'

The school's bell rang, signalling all the students that the first period has began. Everyone sat on their respective benches and started to prepare for the first class.