Heartless: Five

━━━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━━━━

[25-02-2018;Seoul]

━━━❦︎

The beginning of 2018, was a new beginning for many students who recently passed from their middle school year with high grades and high honors. They were all excited to go to a new school and meet new friends.

One of them was Choi Yeonjun, naive from personality and the nerdy student with high grades. Being the only child of his rich parents, brought him a lot of advantages. Yet, he enjoyed being himself and didn't gave any chance to show his richness.

He was a good son, an honest student and a kind stranger. People loved him, 'cause of his superior personality.

Aside from being all those, he was also a big sucker for music. It was his mood maker, warmth, comfort and a free therapy. He was attached to it, from both mentally and emotionally.

The boy stood in front of the school's gateway, admiring the huge building in front of him. He wore his new school uniform in a clean way, hair combed perfectly while his round black spectacles rested on the bridge of his nose.

The baby fat on both of his cheeks gave him a cute charm on his face.

The Hogwarts Academy was his new school, an honorable and a well-known school in the city of Seoul with high education. He was excited to meet new people, make new friends and create fresh memories.

The boy walked inside the gateway, and entered the vast empty ground of his school. The more his feets got closer to the building, loud chatters and noises started to increase.

He walked through the busy hallway, and all eyes went on him. Those eyes stared at him in a judgey way while they whispered words to each other from one ear to another, which made him feel uncomfortable.

'Ting Tong'

The school's bell rang signalling everyone that the classes has begun. All the students in the hallway started to run into different directions, giving the boy a hard time to pass through the crowd.

Out of a sudden, someone bumped into his shoulder making the boy stumble on his feet as he fell on the floor with a thud.

"Don't you have eyes, kid?".

An unfamiliar voice yelled, the boy looked up to see an angry guy who glared down at him.