Heartless: One

━━━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━━━━

[25-03-2019;Seoul]

━━━❦︎

The bright sky was under the blanket of the dark clouds, hiding the gleaming sun. Heavy raindrops poured down on the ground, wetting the dry mud. Bright lightings occurred every seconds with loud thunders falling right after.

It's been a week, and the downpour never stopped.

"Answer me!".

The boy yelled, throwing the girl towards the floor, as the girl fell down with a loud thud.

"I told you to complete my homework, right? Why didn't you do it?". He asked, looking down at the injured girl.

"I have responsibilities. I can't always be your slave, and do whatever you order me". She spoke, glaring.

The boy scoffed at her words, he crouched down on her level, meeting the same height as her.

"So, now you have got the guts to speak back at me?". He tightly jerked on her hair, making her hiss due the pain.

"Do you know whom you are talking to?". He tilted his head.

The girl breathed heavily, the less she talk the more his grip tighten on her hair.

"Look at me". He sternly spoke, but the girl didn't obeyed. Her eyes were close.

'THUD'

A loud thunder occurred, flinching her.

"I said, look at me, Hayrin". He ordered, tightening his grip on her hair, almost making her feel like he will rip them off in any moment.

She slowly opened her eyes, and made a face-to-face eye contact with him. He smirked.

"You are a coward. An asshole, who tortures a girl and calls himself the powerful man when the truth is that you are just a coward and an immature, brat-

'SLAP'

Yeonjun pierced through the girl's soul, his jaw clenched tightly as he licked his lips.

He held her right arm and twist it, making her winched in pain. She tried to move away from his grip but, he was more stronger.