Raph x Shy reader Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Okay- Mona? Is that what you're talking about? Well, she didn't actually come around until we stopped texting, or well, until you stopped answering us back over here. Too busy enjoying the City of Angels? Ah, anyways, we started hanging out but made it very clear from the beginning that we were just friends. She made it clear she had an on-and-off boyfriend. Well, on the day you came back, we were in the dojo talking about said ex boyfriend, Spinner or something. Anyways, they'd just broken up as he was cheating on her- again- so she decided she wanted to get back at him. We didn't have feelings for each other back then, and we still don't have them now, (y/n). I'm not in love and I'm not gonna follow her to the edge of the universe. Okay?" Raph sat back slighty after his speech and then lifted himself back up as something hit his mind.

"Now, answer this, dear human. Do you really love me? And why did you stop answering your phone three months after you landed in L.A.?" I was getting tired of his generic questions.

"Uh, well in L.A. as you know, I was in advanced college courses, so they were taking up almost all of my time and I had to work almost every day to pay for another extra class that would help keep me organized for college- it was kind of a prep class for advanced kids like me, except it was mandatory and you had to pay for it yourself. So, Monday through Thursday, I was in school from nine to three and from three-fifteen to eleven at night, I was working. Friday and the weekend, I worked from seven to ten, so as you can imagine, I had no free time. Get it? I tried to keep up with you guys, I really did, but it was really hard with y'all did nothing but complain and tell me stupid stuff! I wanted to know how you were doing and what was going on, not how many times in a day you can watch Moana. So, I just stopped answering, only texted back when it was something "important". Does that answer it?" Raph nodded slowly and offered a small "sorry" with wide eyes as she slowly shrugged. I shrugged back, hoping he'd forgotten about the love thing. Unfortunately for me, when he sat up with a huge smile on his face, I knew my wishing was in vain.

"So, love? What was up with that?" I sighed, grimacing as I pursed my lips to one side of my mouth, turning my eyes to the floor. I was suddenly afraid to tell him again. I guess because when I'd just blurted it out the first time, I'd been really upset and not thinking straight. Now that I was and trapped in Donnie's bedroom for however long, there wasn't any way I could say I wasn't thinking straight.

"Wait, sorry. I know it sounds like I'm trying to avoid your questions, but I have maybe three more that I need the answers to. Please. And then I'll answer whatever you want." With a small nod from Raph, I took a deep breath and asked the questions I wasn't sure I wanted the answer to.

"Why did you avoid me when I was in L.A.? You only ever read my messages and ignored my calls and Leo told me you were always busy, but when I asked Donnie, he always said you were holed up in your room or in the dojo. And, when I came back, Donnie said something weird when he thought I was you. He said something like, "no, Raph, she hasn't talked to me either" or something like that. What were you and Donnie doing? And, what did Mona tell me when she left?" I shifted uncomfortably, sighing.

"Okay. Honestly, we all wanted to stop talking to you when you left because you would obviously be busy, so I wanted to use that as an excuse for the fact that I actually love you too. I didn't want to say something stupid and I was still upset you gave me Spike and just left that next day. And, Donnie and I kinda hung out more, I guess? And every day I would ask him if he'd talked to you since I couldn't exactly do it myself. And when Mona left the dojo she was telling you what I had earlier. That our kiss meant nothing and she was trying to get back at Spinner. That's it. Any more?" I shook my head, suddenly feeling supid at the obvious answer to every question.

"So- love?" Raph suddenly murmured, playing with his hands. I breathed out a laugh and nodded slowly, reaching for his hands. Without a second though, he put his in mine and began playing with my rings. "I'm sorry I put you through all that, (y/n). I really am." I sucked my lips into my mouth and nodded, shifting my shoulders. They were starting to hurt. How long were we going to be here exactly? I was starting to think they really had forgotten us.

"Yes, love. I love you Raphael and I know you love me too. Any questions?" I raised an eyebrow and he shook his head with a "no ma'am". Then, we came together and fell asleep in each other's arms, fingers entangled and hearts beating as one.

The door opened slowly and Leo poked his head in, looking around the dark room as he winced at the quiet creaking noise that followed. The people on the bed shifted and he froze, eyes widening. Setting the pizza box down, he quietly closed the door again and sighed, sneaking off.

Truth is, he and Donnie had forgotten the two were in the room, leaving them trapped in the small room for about seventeen hours. They'd played a quick game of rock-paper-scissors, and Leo had lost. So, he was the one stuck giving Raph and (y/n) food and unlocking the door. He thought they'd be awake and mad- at least Raph would- but instead, they were together and peacefully asleep.

Suddenly, the light flickered on and a moment of silence ensued from behind him as his eyes widened and his heart dropped.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Leo sprinted hard and fast as the door banged open behind him.

did i make spinner from mha mona's boyfriend? yes, yes i did.