Raph x Shy reader Part 2

Comincia dall'inizio

A few minutes went by and she was starting to fall asleep. But, unfortunately, the door was thrown open and someone was shoved in.

"Hey! Let me out or I'll knock you out of your shells!" Someone, obviously Raph, threatened. (Y/n) just kept her eyes closed and pretended to be in a deep sleep.

"You can do it later. Fix this." And with a short pause, the door closed and locked. Then, it was silent. (Y/n) was listening intently, though she heard no noise from the angry turtle, who was now locked in the room with her. Suddenly, there was a short chuckle by her ear.

"I know you're awake." (Y/n) smiled a little and opened her eyes, not moving at all. She was still hoping she'd fall asleep as not to deal with her problem.

"Obviously. I'm trying to go to sleep." She shifted and let out a deep breath, glancing up at the turtle in front of her, who suddenly looked uncomfortable. Grunting softly, she shifted further up the bed and gestured for Raph to sit as she closed her eyes again. If they weren't going to talk- which she hoped they wouldn't- then she was going to catch up on the sleep she'd lost when she was crying over him.

"So, we're really not going to talk about it?" (Y/n) mentally screamed in her head and hummed softly on the outside, shaking her head.

"What's there to talk about? I thought everything was perfectly clear- well, on my end at least." (Y/n) shrugged with a frown as she kept her eyes closed, snuggling further into the pillow. She didn't want to see Raph's reaction. Apparently Raph figured the same, because he latched his hand around her ankle, yanking slightly.

"Well, things are not as clear on my end, so you're going to listen to what I have to say to you. And then, you're going to answer the questions I ask and then, you're going to do the same and continue on like that until we're having a nice little conversation." (Y/n) stared incredulously at the turtle, who was now sitting cross-legged against the wall, shell straight up, and a little smile on his face as he wiggled his toes.

"I don't want to hear anything you have to say and you should know exactly why." The girl shoved herself into a sitting position, tossing the pillow into her lap to use as a rest for her elbows. Raph, with a huff, turned to face away from her, putting his elbows on his thighs, resting his chin in his palms.

"Fine, then don't. I'll just talk to myself in this general area at a volume loud enough for you to hear." Raph said matter-of-factly as he adjusted himself again. (Y/n) threw her face into the pillow, groaning loudly.

"First off, why did you leave for L.A. without teling me? You told Donnie, Leo, Mikey, even Splinter. Why was I the only one you didn't tell in person?" (Y/n) cut Raph off with a long sigh as she leaned against the headboard, tapping Raph's shell to tell him to shush for a second. It worked, and he looked over his shoulder at her out of the corner of his eye.

"First off, I left for L.A. because I thought you were asleep with S-Spike. I didn't tell you because I thought you were asleep and I didn't want to bother you. I figured I would just tell you later." (Y/n) shrugged and Raph immediately turned his body around to face her, shaking his head.

"No, no. I've thought about this before and I've figured it out. You didn't want to tell me because you were hiding something from me. Is it that you're- Is it what you said before you left that night?" Raph didn't say it out loud, but they were both thinking it. She had told him she loved him before she left that night, and she'd completely forgotten about it.

"Yes, but it doesn't matter because you were hiding something huge from me!" The girl said, mockingly pointing a finger at the turtle, who raised an eyebrow at her words. He looked like he was holding back a laugh, but (y/n) wasn't. She was mad. Really mad.