009

I stood up gently, bowing in front of the small pack of boys standing in front of the door. They all seemed to grin and back towards me as they sat down around the table. That was the only time I realized that I was the only girl in the room, although I knew the team had a few managers. Through time the two girls would also walk in next to my father amongst the table full of boys and myself.

There were a lot of them and I soon came to find out that all of them in a room together is much more than trying to handle the redheaded flirt from my team. The one boy that stood out to me was a much calmer male, a bit taller than I was but not by much. He seemingly acted as the third year I would assume, sitting quietly next to two others while the rest of the table let me warm up to them patiently before introductions. 

After the first years had adjusted so that I at least sat next to Hinata with a bit of familiarity, I glanced at the boy seated next to me. He seemed a bit like Semi thankfully, not too chaotic but there is always a chance for him to act up. I tilted my head softly at him and smiled, receiving a gentle smile back from the male. "You seem a bit calmer than most, mind helping me with everyone's names? I'm Masumi by the way." I hummed softly and he chuckled a bit with a nod.

"I don't mind at all. My name is Ennoshita, that is Kinoshita and Narita, and the bald guy down there is Tanaka. The little one next to him is Nishinoya. We all are second years." He says softly as he points gently to each person he spoke about while I glanced over at each of them a bit to memorize their facial structures. "The other three are Suga, Asahi, and Daichi. Our third year. Along with our manager Kiyoko." I nod a bit before looking back at the male and then to the little blonde girl seated on the other side of Hinata as they conversated excitedly about something I wasn't paying attention to. 

"And the blonde girl? Is she a first year I haven't met yet?" I peaked back at Ennoshita softly as he nodded a bit. Glancing over at the girl I was looking at softly.

"That is Yachi, she is our other manager and the one taking over for Kiyoko when the third years graduate." 

I smiled softly at his words and nods a bit before looking down a bit in thought. 'If I become manager for Shiratorizawa I will need to also mind someone to take up after me...' I looked up quickly when hearing a tapping noise coming from the spot in front of me. Glancing at the girl in front of me as she smiled. "Oh, sorry I was spacing out for a bit. Did you need something?" 

She let out a soft giggle before shaking her head. "We were just wondering if you wanted to introduce yourself since Ennoshita introduced us all for you?" I looked around and nodded a bit before locking eyes with my father who was smiling the smallest smile I could see.

"Well, my name is Masumi. Keishin is my adopted father but I wouldn't trade him for the world for another dad." I tilted my head up a bit while thinking softly about what to say. "I am a second-year at Shiratorizawa Academy. Before anybody asks no I have not met Ushijima yet." I giggled as a few of the second years laughed at the remark.

"Who was it? I bet it Hinata."

"It was Hinata."

"Wait, was it a bad question to ask? I figured it would be possible to have met him!" I had glanced between Tanaka and Tsukishima as they both laughed at Hinata. Even though he wasn't the brightest he was still super sweet. 

Dinner was nice, the small talk between Ennoshita and Kiyoko was extremely nice. Of course with the few interruptions from Tanaka and Noya. Not shortly followed by Daichi yelling at them to chill out. It was good, I had exchanged numbers with a few members of the team and we all seemingly had a good time. Now and then I could see Keishin smiling from the back of the table, talking a bit with the male I assumed to have been their club advisor that had arrived late for the whole meal.

All of us had ended up walking outside afterward, standing around the truck that we had driven from the academy in. "So who all have you met from the Shiratorizawa team if I can ask?" I glanced over at Daichi a little, sitting on the truck bed while kicking my feet softly.

I tilted my head up gently towards the clouds and smiled. "Well, I have only met two of them. Semi is the student that came to the shop to help me move into the dorms and to discuss most of the academy staff. Then there is Tendou." I laughed a bit at the mentioning of the redhead before looking back at the others that had become interested in the conversation. "I am not sure of their positions or anything but they are pretty nice. Well, they were to me. Tendou is a bit flirtatious for my liking but he is manageable."

"That reminds me of two guys on our time don't ya think, Daichi?" Suga had chuckled softly before nudging Daichi's arm a bit, pointing at both Tanaka and Noya. Causing both of them to turn and gasp very audibly in disagreement. Sending a few laughs throughout the entire group. I smiled softly before feeling my phone buzz a bit, pulling it from my pocket gently.

      New Message From: Semi

           Hey, what time are you getting back to campus? 

I am not sure. Dad and I just finished dinner. Why? What's up?

           Oh, I hope you had fun. 

           The coach was just wondering if you would like to chat about things early.

I can let you know when I am back at the academy, we should be leaving soon.

           Okay, see you soon!

I smiled softly while setting my phone down next to me, smiling while trying to find the conversation happening between the other. "Tsukki stop being so salty! Just shake my hand, come on you wouldn't even after the last three on three!" Hinata whined loudly while jumping around Tsukishima, who was holding both of his hands over his head to dodge his jumping. 

"Stop calling me that and I don't want to shake your hand your annoying." I chuckled a bit at this while turning and seeing Ukai walking from the door still talking to the teacher seemingly invested in the conversation. They both stopped next to the truck bed and glanced at the team with a soft chuckle.

My dad was the first to speak to any of the boys, shaking his head a bit at the entire group. "Alright you all have been feed and got to hang out with Masumi, now go home and get proper sleep we are starting practice back up as normal tomorrow." I grinned and watched as they all nodded, well except for Tsukishima who just stood there quietly next to Yamaguchi. I rolled my eyes softly before smiling and waving at most of them as they started walking away. "Oh, Masumi. This is the teams club advisor, Takeda. I forgot to introduce you both earlier." I smiled and bowed gently to the teacher. 

"It's very nice to meet you. It's okay it was pretty noisy in there anyways." I slowly hopped off of the truck bed and brushed off my clothes gently. "Oh, can we head back now? Semi said that his coach wanted to meet with me after practice and I am not sure when they get out." He smiled and nodded, ruffling my hair before saying his goodbye to Takeda while I got into the passenger seat of the truck.

~~

1363