002

As I finished the aisle, the store only looked like it needed a little bit of sweeping. Glancing towards a few halls to ensure they didn't need any other stocking. Knowing that, I would have to straighten up the aisle just a little bit. I wandered towards the counter and noticed the redhead walking in the same direction. I hummed softly and saw the white and purple jacket the male wore.

"Is this everything for you?" Slowly scanning the items, I would glance between the male's face and the things. I noticed him glancing between me and the door to the back, a gentle hum coming from the boy. His eyes slowly began to crease from the growing smile. 

His once smile slowly became the growing grin on his face softly. The taller boy slowly leaned closer to the counter and whispered. "Well, there is possibly one more thing. Well, two at max." A slight blush slowly crept up my cheeks and started to burn at the tops of my ears from how close he was to me, even though the counter separated us as I began to bag his items and to avoid eye contact as close to where we were. His second question came even softer than the first statement, and the heat increased as soon as he spoke. "Your phone number or even the school you are going to next month would be wonderful. A cutie like you surely goes somewhere nearby, right? Also could have several guys on your phone, right? Your adorable."

Gulping softly and gently looked up from the bagged items in front of him. "Uhh... well, I start at Shiratorizwa in a few weeks. Umm, but the ph-" I gently looked down, hearing a deeper voice coming from the door. I looked up quickly to say something to the new person in front of the door and gulped when he cut me off. 

"Tendou-san. Are you ready? Curfew is in an hour, and we need to head back soon." The other male nodded to me gently, and the slightest smile crept on his face as he glanced towards me softly. It would be something out of a fairytale if I had to describe him. He was extremely tall, handsome, and his brown hair complimented his eyes that you could get lost in easily. But, like the forests back home, you could always feel safe in those forested eyes.

Most people would think of him as intimidating. His towering height and muscular build could frighten anyone if you were short like I was. 'Thank you, god. Forever grateful of you for letting this man interrupt.' I could think of the only thing as the redhead paid for his items and headed for the door. He stopped at the entrance for a second and turned towards me softly.

"Oh hey, cutie! Since you start school soon, good luck! See you around!" It was the last thing I heard from the flirtatious male as the pair walked off. My father gently stepped out from the back threshold, chuckling at my figure.

His hand gently sits on my shoulder as he glances at me softly. "Why so slouchy, kiddo? Have a problem up here or something?" Then, accidentally, letting a sigh slip from my lips before lifting my redden face to meet the older males. "Are you sick? You look red." Worry slipped through his voice more than expected.

"N-n-no, but where did you set that volleyball magazine??" I mutter gently before turning to look for it before he hands it to me softly. Flopping down on the chair next to the counter and quickly flipping through it, whispering no's to each page, I turned. I was flipping through and going back to the page on Shiratorizwa, locking in on the two males that just came into the store.

He glances at the book softly and tilts his head. "Kid, I am getting worried. Did something happen while I was on the phone?" He plops down next to me as I continue to shake my head and read the description of the two boys. Face getting a bit redder at the "intimidating" description of Ushijima.

Gently closing the magazine and handing it back to him softly. "Nope, just got hit on by one of the customers, is all." I stood up slowly and stretched softly, reaching for the broom. "How was the call with the academy?"

He nods and chuckles softly at the mention of me being flirted with. "Well, they said that everything checks out, and they will have a teacher and student over on Monday to help with the moving of things you will need." He says gently before turning to hear the bell from the storefront door.

~~~~

794 words

Imma try to get back into writing on my days off. I have been stressed out. Enjoy!