chapter 39: sanchez ball

Start from the beginning

Antonio walks in from the kitchen. "guys, i'm
bringing my- my uh" he sighs "you can say boyfriend antonio." I hear a familiar voice walk in "dante?" he smiles. "hi niki" antonio looks between us "you guys know each other?" we both nod "he's my trainer." I point at dante. Hazel and Vin step closer to us.

"well congratulations to the both of you '' Alice smiles and leans on Stefanos' shoulder. I step up to both of them. "Dante, you are an amazing trainer and you've helped me improve so much,but if you hurt my brother I won't hesitate to kill you nice and slowly'' I smile, placing a hand over my chest.

"niki" antonio drags out my name "no it's fine" dante laces his fingers with antonio's "i won't hurt him" i stare at him for a moment "good because-" a hand wraps around my wrist and i'm pulled back into luciano's "okay let's press the cool down button" i hold back a smile

Dad walks down the hall from his office in a grey suit with a black shirt and tie underneath. He scans all of us and smiles "looking good d-man" hazel speaks from behind me and dad looks confused but accepts it.

"so do you hazel,okay let's go if we're late v is going to kill me" i grab luciano's hand and we make it out the suvs. luciano and i in the first,alice and stefano in the second,hazel and vinchenzo in the third, antonio and dante in the fourth third, and dad with one of his friends he met a long time ago in the last one.

Luciano helps me in and I sit in the seat furthest from the door. He steps in and I look at our driver. I've seen the man a lot in my four years here. I think he goes by bellator. which is just warrior in latin, another language I know because of rose.

Luciano looks at me and I catch him staring "you are so beautiful" I smile and he starts opening his arms "come here" he tilts his head and i laugh. I playfully roll my eyes and I plop down in his lap leaning my head on the window.

Luciano's hands firmly stayed around my waist as his lips set multiple quick kisses along my neck and jaw. it tickles a bit and i squirm around in his lap laughing. he stops setting his chin on my shoulder and i relax into him.

his fingers drum against my dress as we take each other in. "The whole mafia finds out about us tonight'' I nudge Lucaino with my head a bit. "good,all the men who think they have a chance with you will know you're all mine." I turned my head to look at him.

"What men? the older ones that have been looking at me like a piece of meat since i was 14? or the younger ones who think they have a chance now that I'm 18?"

he rolls his eyes playfully "i know how they stare at me and hazel,we just ignore it" he nods "everyone's gonna stare at you tonight,one because you look absolutely delicious in this dress" he places kisses on my collarbone.

"And two because i'm going to be with you" he smiles "let them stare,well put on a show" i place a quick kiss on his lips.

I sit in his lap until I see the big gate of the Sanchez home. i move myself off his lap and he looks confused at first. "Someone's gonna open the door for us,and there's going to be pictures. i don't think we want a picture of me on your lap" he smiles and nods

The driver maneuvers the car around the large circle fountain in front of the large doors of the Sanchez home. Luciano's door opens and he steps out holding a hand for me.

getting up from my seat I take his hand stepping out. flashes from a large camera hit us but we ignore them. "Pose for us" one of the camera men motions me closer to luciano.

I place my hand on his chest and his arm wraps around my body and his hand grips my waist. We both put on big smiles "now give us something serious" i make a straight yet prideful face. The camera men move out of the way letting us through.