"Go get dressed then meet me in the lab" Chase pats me on the head and runs off to the lab just as Leo walks into the living room.

Leo looks over at me and takes notice of the lovesick smile across my face "If you keep smiling like that I'm gonna throw up"

I snap out of thought and look over at him "Oh shut up and let me be happy" I whine with a smile still spread across my face.

Leo sits down next to me and places his legs across my lap "we have had one crazy year haven't we?" he sighs out.

I lean back into the couch "yeah we have but there's more to come"

"Have you ever looks into your power?" Leo randomly ask me

I slump over in sadness "I have but always come across nothing, I used to think my parents would have come across something with all the years they tested on me." Leo looks over at me with a sad smile "When they died I went to their lab, I search through all of their files and nothing came up. All they could figure out was what I was capable of, nothing about how I have the powers I have." a tear starts to slide down my face thinking about all the files I looked through.

Leo takes his legs off of my lap "why don't you talk too big D? Maybe he can help."

I shake my head and stand up "It's no use, Leo, I gave up a long time ago, it doesn't matter anymore" I walked out of the room leaving Leo behind as I headed to my room.

↳ Outfit

Outfit

I just finished getting dressed and headed down to the lab only to see Chase standing with a single rose wearing a black suit and tie. A smile forms on my face as he steps closer to me and takes my hand "Wow, you look wow" He says looking me up and down with a smile.

 A smile forms on my face as he steps closer to me and takes my hand "Wow, you look wow" He says looking me up and down with a smile

"I feel like I should be the one who is speechless, we've been together for a year and I've never seen you in a proper tux." I smile up at him before taking the rose out of his hand and fixing the collar on his suit.

He leans forward and kisses the top of my head, I freeze and close my eyes savoring the feeling of having him close. I never thought I would ever love someone as much as I love Chase, yes I love my family but with Chase, it's a different kind of love. I didn't even realize a tear was falling down my face until Chase pulled back and wiped it away "What's wrong Y/n?"