I heard screams followed by shots fired. I couldn't leave my pack behind. Their need to protect me is as strong as my need to protect them. I shook my wolf head and growled. I mentally messaged Chris to go back to the pack house and take as many people with him.

"I can't leave you behind! You're my alpha. You'll die."

I gave a commanding howl and Chris put his head down in fear. "Go!" I growled. Chris ran off in wolf form and I looked back to see an arrow shooting my way.

I opened my eyes briskly and sat up quickly. I looked around the white room in alarm.

"Sir, you're alright. You're safe. You are in a hospital." I relaxed and took a breathe of air but stopped. I smelled the same scent of vanilla and fresh roses.

"Mate.Mate. Mate. Grab her. Ours."

My wolf told me and I turned to see the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She had gorgeous long strawberry blonde hair and a heart shaped face. Her white smooth skin was without blemishes. She had the most beautiful light blue eyes that looked like two clear blue pools. Her body was perfectly shaped and had all the right curves in all the right places. She was about five foot and wore nursing scrubs.

"Sir, are you listening?"

I realized I had been staring and I shook my head. "I'm sorry. Also call me Cole. Sir makes me feel old," I told her and she smiled. "I'm Scarlett, It's nice to meet you. But as I was saying. You're injuries seemed to heal very quickly almost unnatural. But never the less you will be released tomorrow morning," Scarlett said to me.

I nodded but I felt a hint of sadness at the thought of leaving my mate. "Who brought me here?" I asked and a light blush filled her cheeks. "I did. I was on my way to work when I found you in the middle of the road only wearing shorts. I brought you here and that was what happened."

"Thank you for helping me."

"It was nothing," she responded and wrote something down on her clipboard.

Scarlett looked at me again with her bright blue eyes. "You are very beautiful. You have the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen," I told her and I saw her turn a shade of bright red. Scarlett placed a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear and I couldn't help but admire my beautiful mate.

I could tell she will be the perfect luna to lead my pack. Scarlett will marry me and have my pups. She will help lead the pack and become a mother to them. I smiled at the thought of marrying her. But the problem was she was human and there was only one way of taking her with me right away.

I had to kidnap her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as my mate walked out of the hospital. She looked more beautiful than the day I first met her. I was here to collect my mate and then leave. I needed to leave as soon as possible because my pack needed me.

I had a pack to leave and I needed a luna by my side. I was known as the most ruthless alpha in the world. I had a temper and was known for it. All wolves knew my name and trembled when they heard it.

I focused back on the mission at hand. I knew I would regret this later but I couldn't wait any longer. I needed my mate. I got out of my Mercedes and grabbed a cloth with chloroform in it. I walked to my mate, who was opening her car door. I grabbed her from behind and put the cloth over her mouth before she could scream. Scarlett struggled against my grip but I didn't worry because I was very well-built.

My mate soon fell weak and I carried her bridal style to my car. She had her eyes closed and wore a pair of gray scrubs. I placed Scarlett in the passengers seat and closed the door. I walked around my car and got in. I put the keys in the ignition and with a roar of the engine I exited the hospital parking lot.
The only sound in the car was the soft breathing of my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled into the air port to see my private jet waiting for me. I parked my Mercedes and walked to the other side to grab my mate. I carefully retrieved Scarlett from the passengers seat and carried her towards the direction of the jet.

"Alpha Cole. The jet is ready for take off. Will my Luna be wanting to stay in the bedroom in the back?"

I growled when he said my and Chris put his hands up in surrender. Chris may be my best friend, but Scarlett was mine. My body tensed and my inner wolf was dying to come out.

"Calm down, Cole. You know I have Monica. She's called me five times and I would never do that to you."

I nodded. My wolf and body relaxed at the thought of Chris having his mate. I knew his mate very well since she worked for me.

I walked up the steps and into the private jet. I carried Scarlett to the only bedroom where she could get some rest. I laid her down on the silk sheets and made my way to the door. I stared at her for a few seconds and listened to her calm breathing. Her heart beat was like music to my ears.

I shook my head at how soft and romantic I sounded. She was my mate but nothing could change my past and what caused me to become the person I am today. I was arrogant, ruthless, and the most cold-blooded alpha known to man. I had power and plenty of it.

I closed the door and walked to the front of the jet. I sat down a few seats away from Chris; whom was having a very passionated and detailed conversation with his mate. "Chris, I don't want to hear what you and your mate do when you see each other," I growled making him a turn a light shade of pink.

I closed my eyes, falling asleep to the heartbeat of my mate and the thought of us being together.

Finally! I did this book and I'm pretty proud of the prologue so stay tuned for chapter 1.
But don't be fooled by Cole Redwood's affection towards his mate. He may seem romantic and sweet but wait to see how he acts with his pack. Remember Cole believes in having power and being that power source.

Please Comment about this. Everyone has been wanting this and at least comment to let me know how I did. Also Vote!!!!
The next update will come faster if his gets to thirty votes!