To diminish an Empire

Cumulatively departing from the tight clutch of darkness, Caleb slowly awoke to the infuriating sound of argument. An affair the boy was truly made peeved by at his unstable state. From his lethargic squint, he first caught a gleeful glance at the girl he had so deemed to see.

Her face unfolded a familiar pattern of a gorgeous green, amended by the attractive sighting of her face gems, a beauty present in all of Mirialan species, albeit for Caleb, Barriss had an exceedingly mesmerising feature which distinguished her from the numerous patriots on her planet. It slightly titillated the boy to view such a dazzling face at first glance in bed. He had a massive desire for the frisky girl, especially amidst the position he was in; their bodies closer than a meter away.

"How are you feeling, baby boy?" She started.

"Uhhhh...huh?" Caleb raised perplexed, "Why...did you just call me that?"

"Ohhh umm...hehe...uhh..." She giggled nervously, "It...just sort of came out, you know. It's...it's weird."

"No kidding." He replied, to which they both cuddled into a timid laugh, staring contentedly into the opposite's luminous eyes.

Barriss was eager to fill her lust, exclusively due to her sophisticated age where unique findings were to occur. Then it was as if a subtle breeze had slowly dragged Barriss impulsively towards Caleb. She was effectively lurching forward with insanity, unable to clear her ravenous mind, unable to tame her inner hunger, unable to prevent the supplements of the scenery.

The boy's lips had now stretched into a light smirk, a scarcely flirtatious and sensuous one. A side of him hitherto unseen before. Their gap had narrowed so immensely that to turn the other way was easily eradicated. Unless of course a wise, 40-year-old Mirialan came banging on your doors.

"Barriss, how is he?" Luminara enquired, jolting in.

"He...could be better." Barriss admitted, her tone fuelled with regret and sorrow as she pulled away. They were so close. Inches close. Too bad the reluctant force was far too stubborn to acquiesce in such a fine scenery.

"What...does that mean?"

"He's awake."

"Excellent. Caleb, how do you feel. Have you got any fight left in you?"

"Oh yes, master. I'm a Jedi after all, and a Jedi never stops pushing on." He cried with a hint of wisdom.

Barriss politely giggled at his response, before promptly relaying their progression in planning.

"So quite a lot has happened while you were asleep. Firstly, there are now 5 cruisers above us threatening to destroy the planet with reinforced armoury and a perpetual blockade. We've met up with some of the locals of this town and they are ready to save their homes. Fighter jets have been sent to dismantle their shields several times but none are successful so far. They...didn't survive. With the increasing times we've tested the enemy it's fair to say they won't give us any more than an hour before commencing attack. Our siege has to be tonight by dawn. We have to save the planet, and if we can, bring down the sith lord along with it."

"Wait, they didn't attack even when we did?"

"They did, they've cut out most of the food supply that was present on this planet."

"Do we have a plan now?"

"Yes, we believe Ryder and Ephraim has had a lead on destroying the shields. Unfortunately, those torpedoes are only effective when blasted from the ground, even worse, we need to aim them with complete precision. No tech involved."

"Sounds crazy, indeed. But if you don't mind me asking, who are they?"

"Oh. Just the most experienced fighters on the planet."