Serum Lewdness (16+ definitely!)

Her chains were liberated. The once lethargic Barriss was introduced to inclined acquiesce for her profound man. She'd pleasure him with her lusty lurches and luminous beauty all in an attempt to deprive him from further adhesion.

In truth, Barriss was enraged by the lousy senator. His perversely incentive admiring and lucid craving for her. Latching ludicrous eyes across her provocative loin and seductive chest like any predator to lustre prey. Infuriating smooth talks provoking heinous hefty hate to her actual preference.

For the past week, he'd initiated much infuriating pleas and bemoaning desire in persuasive, agonising ways. For the past days, he'd snatched her with frivolous ploys. For the past hours, he'd berated for her defiant manifest. Claiming her to be his and coaxing her with adamant words such as 'you want me' or 'want me to pleasure you?'

Barriss found the task overwhelming, in ways even more so than framing her closest friend. But it was time. Her derogatory efforts in driving away his deranged lust was about to enhance to levels hitherto undreamt of. 

(Lux's POV)

Wow that lady. Impossible to please. I've been trying for countless hours and she's still as reluctant. I mean just why wouldn't she submit to me? I'm lusty, frisky and an extremely avid chap. I'd truthfully do anything to mellow out her barricades against me.

Thankfully, Levee was able to accomplish the task. Just a drop of my blood, Levee's potion, and a sip of water makes all the difference. Let's see how stubborn her mind is now. 

BANG!

The door crept open, hesitant just as I was. But thank force she'd finally succumb to my chuffed hunger, cooperating so we'd finally become inextricable pairs. Or so I thought.

At an instant, her body had already circled forward, only a few feet from my bunk.

"So Barriss, are you ready to become my boyfriend?" I dazed in comfort, possibly tempering a couple inches down below.

She gradually lugged from left to right, her mesmerising skin luminous to my vigilant eyes. Before cumulatively abolishing the first sinew of clothing, extracting her dainty shirt to unveil incompatible features within. Thankful she had already dismissed the vile interior long ago, leaving me to ponder in parched joy for her superfluous service.

That being said, I'd only recognised the indulgent side effects of my serum. I never recalled Levee telling me she'd come provocatively, only that it would get her willingly closer to me. This was surely, far from my original plenary. Though not that I was complaining. Yet.

She leapt onto my crotch, discarding her panties mid-air, now smashing against and fringing near my growing part, crushing the lights by force.

Swaying chest affront cheeks, she essentially discharged the frightful trousers from my growing joy, inducing an aggressive side I'd never before witnessed.

Was she truly more eager than I was?

It happened swiftly. Her face somehow at eye level when I nodded in confusion. Only recognising her cessation as I felt an unrefined amount of pain emitting from my loin.

"Oh w...wow, Barriss. I mmm...I never thought it was en...engineered to make you like...this. It was j...just..."

"Who said anything about drugs?" She smirked, when I abstracted the malicious look on her face.

"Her eyes were orange!" I thought, instinctively pulling back only to acutely adhere to her lurches.

"Too late." She disclosed, her presence filling with evil as it begun. Effectively stressing use of the legendary force speed to retain stranglehold.

"AHHHHHHH!"

(3rd person)

"Get some rest, Caleb. You need not worry much about your friend. Besides, I'm beginning to worry you two are getting too close." She addressed.

"Mmm." He mumbled, faking a languorous squint, before diverging out of sight and flying to her rescue. Only to divulge an empty room, which brought his inquisitive analysis towards Lux.

"Ahhhh ohhhh mmmm ahhhhh uhhhhh uhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhh Barriss pleahease st...st...stop you're...you're going t...too insane." He probed.

"What the..."

"Barriss I'll...I'll promise to stop. You'll never s...see me again." Though to no avail, his squalid horror hadn't halted, but instead, increased from every pandemonium pulse.

So yes, people, I'm back. After 3 whole months of insanity, I have returned. Life's testing me more and more these days and I truly intend on completing this story as soon as possible. I'll try not to make it feel like I'm rushing but I can't guarantee it. 

By the way, if you've read my 'the things a friend can change' book, please leave me some advice as to how I should finish it, cause from the look of things, it's going nowhere. Thank you :)

Peace