Where is Aykiz is seating on his balcony gazing at the dark say and forest, the moonlight was spread all over the place making it looks like heaven

Aykiz was deep in her thoughts, in the evening she was talking to the maid when she told her that today is the 10th of December. in all this drama and everything she forgets about the best of her year 11 December, tomorrow's her and her mother's Birthday.

Every year her father celebrates her birthday, he decorates their house with balloons and fairy lights everywhere. Even she cuts two cakes one for her and one for her mother. He gives her a lot of gifts and throws a party. Every year she celebrates any kid's dream birthday.

A lone tear escapes her eyes thinking about his father, and his love for her . she eventually becomes sad by thinking about her parents.

she looks up at the sky and wished her mum an advance Happy birthday. guess this is because she won't even get a single wish on her birthday.

she keeps looking at the sky and keeps reminding herself of the great time she spends with her family.

"The sky is looking ten times more beautiful today "
she heard a manly voice which got her scared for a second 

she puts a hand on her chest to calm her beating heart.

"When d-did you came here," she asked.

"When you were gazing at the sky " he replied shortly.
she looks at his wrist watch and it's almost 11:53.

"Come I want to show you something, he said as he extended his hand for her to take. She hesitantly took his hands and starts following him where ever he is taking her.

When they reached downstairs he took a black cloth from his pocket and asked her to shut her eyes, she hesitated at first but close her eyes letting him do what he wants.  He puts the piece of cloth on her eyes blindfolding her,  something in her heart was telling her that he wwon'thurt her so she trusted her heart and let him do whatever he wants. 

He takes her hand again as he starts leading her somewhere. soon the cold breeze hit her and she gets the idea that they were outside. He soon stopped as he let her hand go this act made her panic for a mere second, But then she felt him come behind her which visibly made her relax.

He slowly took my blindfold off and I open my eyes to see the magnificent view in front of me. There were fairy lights everywhere making the place shine bright at night. there was a cute tent which was beautifully decorated with fairy lights cushions and ca les it was looking so cosy as it shows the spectacular view of the dark and deep forest and everything looked so perfect.

"Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday ... Happy Birthday ...
Happy Birthday, Biwe " Zaviyar sings a birthday song for her.

Aykiz was covering her mouth with her hand as she did not believe that this is happening. indeed everything was breathtaking, every single thing was looking glorious She just can't believe that he did everything for her.

"Y-you did this for m-me," she asked, he smiled and said.

"Who else would I do everything for " 

"T-this is amazing," she said still in shock.

"Come on now let's cut the cake "

She wasn't even expecting a single wish from him and he did this making her shocked.

They went into the tent and cuts the cake, he sing a happy birthday angel. she was so happy that she can't define that in words.

Both were sitting in comfortable silence looking at the breathtaking view of the forest and the sky.

"T-thank you so much for everything," she said.

"Biwe tumhe thank you khenay ne ki koi zarorat nahi "
(You do not have to say thank you)

"ap ko pata kasay chala ke aj Meri birthday ha "
(how do you know that today's my birthday)

"Mujhe sab pata ha biwe "
(I know everything we )

The word biwe was having a deep effect on her, as it made her heart explode with excitement every time.

"I have a present for you, " Zaviyar said after some time.

"Isn't what you've done for me enough " 

"No there is never enough for you "

With that he made her turn around as he puts a beautiful diamond pendant on her neck. it was so majestic. Aykiz touches that pendent and admires its beauty.

"I-i can't take this" she mumbled lowly, this is such an expensive gift she can't take it.

"It's your first gift from your husband,  never take it off," He said ignoring her statement.

"T-thank you so m-much "

"Biwe like I said before no need to thank me "

with that he crashes his lips on hers, that kiss was not like the usual punishing and rough one, it was a sweet and delicate one it felt amazing.

It was the first time she didn't seal her lips, she let him devour her . as it felt like sparks all over her body . she was feeling something different this time. something beautiful.

Zaviyar broke his kiss and said
"Kiss me back "

and she did what he said, but she don't know how to kiss. his tongue revolved around teaching her what to do. Both kiss each other passionately.

Hey guys this chapter is dedicated to those who shows their love in the last chapter,  thank you so so so much for showing your love in the last chapter it made me happy

Hey guys
this chapter is dedicated to those who shows their love in the last chapter,  thank you so so so much for showing your love in the last chapter it made me happy.

My papers are going on so please pray for me. ignore all the mistakes I wrote this chapter in a rush.

please follow me guys because if someday my book got deleted then you have a way to contact me .

vote . comment . follow