6. An awkwardness

In the shop there were few customers eating Japanese cuisines on the table, the old man took over the counter handling other customers, meanwhile Eriko cleaned the dishes and table for other customers

In the shop there were few customers eating Japanese cuisines on the table, the old man took over the counter handling other customers, meanwhile Eriko cleaned the dishes and table for other customers. Now it was 10:00 PM and time to close the shop, after closing shop they both went to eat dinner in their house. They were both eating Japanese food at the dinner table, the dinner table was on the floor so that they could eat as per their Japanese tradition. Kade was resting next to them. After a few minutes Kade smelled the delicious aroma coming from the food, he thought his auntie had cooked something delicious, so he opened his eyes, he couldn't see clearly at first in a dim light but after a few seconds he noticed he was under a wooden roof, he looked around while still sleeping, everything was made of wood, the walls, the roof and the beams. In a little shocking recollection he suddenly cried "where am I?". Eriko and her father looked at Kade immediately, the noodles still hanging in Eriko's mouth as she kept looking at Kade. Kade got up from sleeping position and sat down, he did not know he was not wearing the pants, the towel was slept through his legs and revealed his underpants, Eriko sucked the noodles in a single suction making her eyes bigger and bigger, quickly she closed her eyes "Kare no shitagi o ōu (cover his underwear)" screamed Eriko by pointing her finger to Kade in awkwardness. Kade got scared and pulled himself back the way she screamed, he did not understand why she screamed like that, and what she meant? The old man immediately indicated to Kade to look down. Kade noticed he was sitting in underpants, he immediately covered his underpants with both hands, he looked around but couldn't find his pants, then he covered his naked legs with the towel.

Few seconds later Eriko opened her one eye and looked at Kade to make sure he had covered his legs, she opened her other eye, picked up the chopsticks and started rolling noodles again giving an angry look at Kade, few minutes Kade recollected his memory, he had fallen on the curb in the afternoon . Kade looked at the old man then to Eriko's angry face and then back to the old man as he had a little smiling face. Kade looked at the smokey noodles, his gut started making grunting sounds in hunger. The old man asked Kade to join at the dinner table. Kade couldn't resist himself, he pushed himself to the dinner table but then he looked at Eriko, gulping his fear in his throat he moved forward to the dinner table, at the dinner table he observed different Japanese cuisines, his mouth became watery in hunger "go ahead, take whatever you like," said the old man to Kade. he was looking through the food kept on table, he couldn't understand where to start with.

"Drink this" an old man offered Japanese soup in a bowl to Kade, "drink, you will get strength". Kade drank the soup from the bowl and it was really delicious, but he was still hungry, so he looked at the noodles on the plate. The old man picked up portion noodles with chopsticks, placed them on a plate, poured some different sauces and offered them to Kade. The delicious smell of noodles kept increasing his appetite, he was looking for a fork but he couldn't find on the table, he noticed they were both using chopsticks so he had no any choice, he picked up the chopsticks and hold them in his fist, he tried to pick noodles but they just sleep back in plate, he kept doing this again and again, then he held each chopstick in his both hands and tried to pick noodles again but no luck. The old man and Eriko were both watching Kade's chopsticks acrobat, it was Eriko who couldn't control herself and she laughed loudly followed by an old man. Kade looked at both of them and he also smiled, but confused. He was feeling so hungry that he gave up on chopsticks, he picked up the noodles with his fingers and started eating. In no time he finished all the noodles on his plate, but still felt hungry. He looked at the noodles on the plate, he pushed his hand slowly towards the noodles to the plate but that plate was pulled back by Eriko at her side. He was looking at the plate the way it was pulled, then he looked at Eriko, she gave Kade a dragon kind of look, Kade realized he had eaten enough