Rival Or Follower? Kale's Divided Paths!

Start from the beginning

Laughing, Ryo simply took another bite of his pancakes and squealed with delight, "Hmmmm! I still can't get over it!" The Saiyan sighed at his excitement and decided it was best to start getting down to business now.

"Anyways, I think it's about time you answer my questions now that you've had. . .well having your fill," Kuzuku rested his chin on the palm of his hand before asking, "What brings you to Earth?"

Hearing his question clearly, Ryo swallowed his food whole before licking his lips to rid himself of the sticky sauce that elevated his delightful taste buds. Once settled, he rested his fork over the remains of his food, his smile still present as he showed no ill intentions, "Simple, really. I'm just a wandering traveler who just loves seeing all the different planets and what they have to offer. So far, I'm loving every minute of it!"

"So you came here with no other motives other than checking out Earth, huh?" the Saiyan raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, yeah?" Ryo questioningly replied, "What other reason could I be here for?"

Kuzuku nervously chuckled and laid back since he couldn't sense any malice in him. He scratched his head as he formulated the best way to explain things, "Well, I can already tell you're not a bad guy. People who come to Earth out of the blue typically have the idea of harming the planet in some shape or form. Just yesterday, some old enemies of ours came here looking for a fight as you can tell by my tattered clothing."

"Ohhhh, that explains it. No wonder you seemed a bit on edge," Ryo said as he stood up abruptly. He placed his fist on his pumped chest proudly and profoundly, his declaration filled with honesty, "You don't have to worry about any of that! I promise I will not harm the Earth with ill intention in any way! Your wife and daughters are safe with me!"

"Wait, daughters?" Kuzuku tilted his head to 21 who seemed just as confused as he was. Similarly, Kale and Caulifla did the same, their eyes blinking comically before suddenly realizing where he got that from.

The feisty female stood from her seat and pointed at him accusingly like a child, "Who are you calling, his 'daughters'!?!" The newcomer from space could only stare at her blankly at her question.

"Huh, you're not his kid or something?" Ryo wondered.

Caulifla growled at him at the confirmation of him assuming such a thing, "Hell no! We're all the same age, so there is no way in hell I'd be his kid."

"I see, hahahahah! Guess that's my mistake, sorry. But can you blame me?" He laughed as he simply brushed aside her attitude. Though, the last bit of his sentence didn't go unnoticed as she continued to berate him with more of her typical Saiyan nagging.

On the other hand, as they bickered between one another, Kuzuku couldn't help but his carefree demeanor felt familiar. Something from a long time ago before he was even consciously aware. Though, it didn't feel entirely weird at all as he smiled at the sight while being lost in thought. However, as soon as he nearly drifted away into dreamland, Caulifla let out a huff before turning her attention to her current master sitting at the table.

She placed her knuckles against her hips and demanded without hesitation, "Hmph, anyways Kuzuku, when are we heading out to train today?" The Saiyan in question looked up at her with slightly surprised eyes.

"After everything that had happened yesterday, you still want to train today? I'm impressed by the enthusiasm but, are you sure?" Kuzuku questioned, his eyes raised as he searched for any signs of doubt.

Though just as he expected her to react to such a question, the feisty Saiyan simply scoffed at him, "Pfft, please I've had plenty of time to recover! Besides, I bet that other prince of yours is training Cabba and Lottus right now! No way am I going to let them pass me or Kale!"