" Because I said so ..." He said shrugging his shoulders , As his cold eyes boring into hers ...

She didn't said anything ... Will she able to do it ? .... Yes if she wants to talk with her baba ... She was in deep thoughts .. That she didn't realise he came so closer to her ...

Her breaths hitched ... When his hot breaths fan over her face ... With intense look in his eyes , Grabbing her waist , In a swift motion he settled her in his lap ... glued her to himself ...

She always wonder ...How he managed to shake her from here to there in a seconds ... With so much easier ...

" He's strong ..." Her subconscious mind grinned ... While she gave her sharp look to shut her mouth ...

" You have no choice .. babygirl , Either you kiss me Or I will not letting you talk with my .. dear father-in-law .."  He started .. smiled looking at her horrified expressions ...... Her submission will be greatest Award for him !

Riddhima's .. mind run with lightening speed , To save herself from this witty demand but sadly found none ... With trembling hands , she keep her small hands on his broad shoulders .. coming little closer to him ..

Her lips wobbled ... When she leaned towards him , he's breaking her self respect .. her pride ..by making her do something which she don't want to ..

He smirked ... When she cupped his face with her small hands , A satisfaction beamed inside his chest ....... As she herself took first step .

Her heart beat Quickened ... As her soft lips ... Met his cold one , slightly pecking it , she moved away ..

He frowned ... Visibily unpleased with her short kiss , brewing his fingers into her hair .. he pulled her closer to him while she gasped ...

When he claimed her lips ... With calmness , There's no dominance and fight in the kiss ... He's softly kissing her .. nibbling her lower lips with his teeth ... He smirked ..

When her ... Hands , Automatically grabbed his jet black hair , demanding for more ... Her eyes were drunk in escaty , So was his !

Both were ... Drown in the pleasure ..

Both panted hard , As they pulled out from each other in daze ...

" Now let me talk ..." She asked breathlessly , while he nodded his head ... Releasing her waist , she moved out from his lap with hard blush furiously ... Showed at her cheeks ...

She saw him pull out her phone from his pocket .. handing over her ....

" Come up with any excuse ... Tell your father that you will be present in the party ... Itself before meeting him , With your would be husband ..." He informed ..Giving her sharp look !

" Party ...? " She asked looking all confused ...

" Yes , Party babygirl ... Announcement that I'm going to marry you ...." He stated , his tone icy ... Raising his eyebrows like explaining her ....

Not having any option ... She nooded her head ...

" Good ... Now compose yourself "
He commanded ...His features morphed like raging with fury ...

But why ?

Taking deep breaths ..she opened her phone , To see several messages dialing her baba ... Number she waited ..when he swiftly caught her wrist and Squeezed them hard ...she wimpered ...