Chapter 12

I've been gone for almost two hours. I've been taking my anger and getting revenge against the Krang. TCRI looked better before I arrived.

"Stupid assholes...helped him hurt my best friend!" I said slicing through the Krang bots as they came.

~~~~34 Minutes later~~~~~~

I stood in Jorge's apartment. Refusing to go back to the lair and having to see Jorge in such a bad state. I blame myself.

"I shoulda helped him," I muttered,"I should've had his back."

"Woah, Victoria! Where have you been? We've been looking everywhere for you," Leo and the others were at the window.

"Huh? Oh, nothing, I'm fine," I lie.

"What happened to your face and clothes? You're all dirty and bruised up," Mikey questioned me.

"Nothing, I...fell," I hesitated to lie again.

"Bull," Raph said as soon as I said that,"you've obviously been fightin' someone."

"Just drop it. If you haven't noticed I haven't exactly been having a good day," I said harshly,"my friend was basically almost killed today!"

"He's gonna be okay, just calm down," Donnie said.

I start pacing around. I know some people would be sad or concerned about something like this, but I'm plain out pissed. I hate Grey, the Krang, my father, Louis, and everyone else who ruined my life.

"No, I need some time alone," I state,"I'm gonna stay here for a few days. If I go back...I'm gonna break." I said in a whisper.

"Are you sure?" Donnie asks me.

"Yes, now...I-i just need some time," I stuttered.

"You-" Leo was cut off by Donnie.

"C'mon Leo, remember April?" He asked him.

Leo looked to be in deep thought for a few minutes, but then nodded.

"You're welcome to come back anytime. We'll keep you updated on Jorge," Leo said.

I thanked them and they left. I sank to the ground and brought my knees up to my chest. This is one hell of a day.

~~~~4 Days Later~~~~~~

It's been a few day since the incident. Jorge is still in a coma, but alive. I was punching a punching bag I set up on the rooftop of Jorge's apartment to keep myself busy.It was a typical day. Only soon it took a dark turn....

"I knew I would find you here..." Said a voice I know too well.

"What do you want Louis?"I growled and turned to face him.

"I heard you're friend isn't doing too well," he smirked,"funny...that was supposed to be you. I guess Gray is just as bad as the Purple Dragons when it comes to getting jobs done."

"I'm gonna kill," I picked up my katana.

"Not if I kill you first. You see you daddy finally came to his senses and thinks killing you would turn out better for him, can't say I don't agree with him."

I lunged at him, but he blocked my attack with his own katana. Louis and I faced each other, katanas against one another. I kicked him back.

I swung at him and he ducked. He played defense for a while, but soon gained the upper hand when I was starting to exhibit attacks slower.

He kicked my feet from under me and I collided face first with the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~