Chapter 9

The fall festival was mid-September. I pulled on my usual out fit and put on my brown eye contacts. After I got ready, I met my Squad up top.

"What up, Squad?" I say as I walked over to Jorge, Alice, and Cody.

"The sky," Alice replies.

"Moron," I mutter.

Squad and I walked to the school. Casey and April were meeting us there. I chuckled remembering Donnie's reaction when I told the turtles about the festival.

"We have to go with a date, so Jorge's forcing me to go. Im gonna be with Cody, Alice and Jorge, April and Casey." I explained to them.

"Wait, April and Casey are going together?" Donnie said flustered.

"Is that what you got from that?"

"Yes, why would she go with that cave mouth! He has the IQ of a cactus!" Donnie ranted.

"Donnie let's be real...a cactus has a better IQ then Jones," I stated.

"But why with him?" Donnie complained.

"Donnie, they're not dating. They're pretending so they can get in!" I say.

"Oh, yeah, my sweet princess deserves someone smarter and better looking," Donnie said happily.

"Where is she gonna find someone like that?" Mikey asks.

"Well.." Donnie said.

"Give it up Donnie," Raph said, then he turned to me,"guess it sucks being a mutant and still having to go to school."

"That's what I hate about lookin' normal and being a mutant, school...but it has it's perks. For instance I can do this," I flipped them the bird and ran out.

Once we actually got inside the festival, which was inside the school's gym, we parted ways. I went with Cody to find a spot to chill, we sat near the food stands to make sure we had easy access to food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April's POV

Casey, Jorge, Alice and I separated from Victoria and Cody. We walked around a bit.

"Where's Alice?" Casey asked.

"Jorge! You lost her!" I scolded Jorge.

"I didn't lose her, I just don't happen to know exactly where she is at the moment," Jorge said.

"Arg, cmon Casey we gotta find her," I grabbed Casey's hand and pulled him around trying to find Alice.

"Hey Red?" I turned to Casey, "I found her."

"Oh no," I said. Alice was being teased by Kristen.

"Hey, leave her alone," Jorge walked over.

"Why? She's not your problem, you're a fag," Kristen sneered.

"She came here with me, so yeah she is my problem, literally," Jorge stated.

"Whatever. Go on and find some other loser fag to fuck around with," Kristen said.

"Leave him alone," A voice said. Some random cute guy walked towards them. He had light brown hair that flipped towards his left, deep brown eyes, and a cute little butt chin.

"Jonny, babe, stay out of this," Kristen said.

"No, so what if he's gay? Want to know a little secret?" Jonny said.