Chapter 2

We stood waiting for Brady's answer, I acted as if I was excited, but I didn't really care.

"I say... Yes," Brady said.

The crowd cheered, and I smiled as I saw Jorge's excited face. He was my best friend, basically brother.

"Yes," he cheered.

We went back stage, and I was greeted by Louis.

"Congrats," he said.

"Thanks, I have to go, see you tomorrow," I said, I had to get back to the Shell Raiser.

As I entered the Shell Raiser, Mikey squeezed the air out of me.

"Ok, get off, I need air to live," I said.

Mikey let go, Leo and Donnie both congratulated. I turned to Raph.

"I knew you could do it, Lil Shred," he said.

"Thanks, Raphie Boy," I said with a grin. Cody cleared his throat.

"We need to head back guys," Cody said. Leo drove off, and I tried to ignore the argument happening behind me.

"Do you think she's gonna be with a freak like you?" Cody said.

"What makes you think she'll be with you?" Raph asked angrily.

"I'm like her, I understand her, you can barely control your temper, how are you gonna keep up with her? She'll want someone who can be there for her and listen to her," Cody said.

"No, she can handle herself. Sure she needs someone there for her, but I can easily do it," Raph argued. I tuned them out.

Then the Shell Raiser stopped. I was lurched forward, but Cody caught me. Raph glared at him, I ignored them both.

"Why'd we stop?" I asked annoyed.

"I saw something outside, on the roofs," Leo said, "it looked like that other mutant guy."

"I'm going after him," I said running out, everyone called after me. I didn't stop, I climbed to the roof and changed to my ninja suit,

"I know you're out there!" I called. It was silent, then I felt someone behind me. I rolled away as a katana came down where I was standing.

"Nice, to see you again... Victoria." The figure said.

"Who are you?" I asked. The figure circled me.

"Don't I sound familiar?" He asked.

I realized who he was, "Louis, how?"

"Shredder, recruited me, the krang only had enough elemental mutagen for one more mutation, they chose me," he explained.

The guys finally reached my side. They stood in their stances ready to fight.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet, Louis," I said bitterly.

"Why the bitter tone?" Louis asked. Then he made a giant rock boulder come flying at us! We dodged it.

"You missed, pea-brain!" I mocked.

"Did I?" Louis smirked.

The ground beneath me rose, I flew up into the air. I fire teleported back to the roof. The turtles were fighting Louis, but he moved too quickly. I jumped up and aimed my katana at him, he made a rush of water come at me. I froze it, then threw a fire ball at Louis.

"Victoria, let's go! We can finish this later!" Leo called.

"No, I'm not walking away from a fig-" I was cut of when another boulder knocked me back. I decided it was best to leave.