Chapter 6

I asked Alice if she knew anything about agility. Otherwise, we are gonna lose this round, too.

"Yeah, I'm really fast, and I took gymnastics and ballet, so I got the graceful but fast thing down," Alice replied.

"Ok, Victoria we need your help on this one," Jorge says.

"How?" I ask.

"We need you to make the agility course out of ice," Casey said.

"Where do you expect me to do that?" I say.

"We're going topside to the rooftops," Casey grinned.

"That's dangerous, someone could see us," Leo complained.

"It's getting dark, so people are most likely gonna go to bed," Jorge pointed out.

"Yeah, don't be a baby, and have fun," Alice said to Leo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Literally an hour later I finished the agility course. It had some monkey bars, a huge ice wall they had to jump over with a trampoline, a rope to swing over to the next building, and finally a thin balance beam they had to balance over fire.

"Ok, the one with the fastest time wins," Jorge announced.

Jorge pulled out his phone to time them. Both of them were really fast to finish it, but Alice was way faster. I guess I should have put more faith in her because she actually won.

"Yes! What now, turtles?" She said excitedly, then threw her arms out facing the guys.

"Whatever, ya got lucky," Raph said.

"Ok, we're gonna have to move on, it's getting late," Jorge said.

We all headed back down to the lair. When we arrived everyone sat on the couch, the teams separated from eachother.

"Ok, next we have something fairly easy, it involves mixing some chemicals. So Donnie we'll need to use your lab," Jorge explained.

"Fine," Donnie said, "but I'm doing this one."

"Cody how good are you at chemistry stuff?" April asks Cody.

"Pretty good, my dad used to take me to his lab and show me some stuff," Cody said.

"I'm pretty good, too, but before we decide," I turned to Jorge,"what's the next challenge?"

"Oh, it's one on one fighting," Jorge shrugged.

"I'll do that, so Cody you do the chemistry," I say to him.

"Ok, mate," Cody replies.

"We have fighting next?" Raph asks. Jorge nods, "great, looks I'm going up against you?" Raph says to me.

"Yeah. Prepare to lose," I say.

"In your dreams," Raph scoffs. I'm about to respond when...

"Ok, how about we get started," Casey interrupts.

"Whatever," I say.

We gather in Donnie's lab. A bunch of liquids and solutions are laid out. The task was to create a solid, that could bounce and glow in the dark. Pretty easy, for some people.

"Piece of cake," Cody said.

"Walk in the park," Donnie replied.

"We thought you would say that," Casey said.

"Why?" I asked.

"We're gonna make it worth it, first one to finish gets a kiss from their pick of a girl," Jorge said.