overdose(vr.1)-taehyun

Zacznij od początku

"I thought you would want to destress a bit." Yeonjun was confused. This collaboration was stress-inducing.

"You go on and celebrate. I'll stay in my bed." taehyun said.

"But you've been in it all day. " Yeonjun stated.

"I'm just tired" taehyun responded.

He wasn't tired. He wasn't tired at all. He just couldn't get out of bed because he felt that he would only be met with pain if he did.

On top of that, since he had been in his bed so much he felt too weak to get up. So it was like the bed was his room. The world outside of his room scared him too much and sometimes didn't even matter to him.

For all he knows, the world out there was a dark abyss.
★☆
He laid in his bed with his tears clouding his eyes. He was desperately begging for sleep in his thoughts. He felt pathetic and hated himself for crying over this.

He couldn't take it anymore. He got up and left his bedroom. He looked through cabinets and drawers. He even looked in the bathroom cabinet.

But he didn't find anything.

That was until he looked through a particular drawer. He found an orange bottle. It was a bottle prescribed to soobin. They were sleeping pills. However, it was mostly full as soobin accidentally got addicted and had to leave them.

Taehyun got a bit nervous holding the bottle. He was the one who had to witness soobin's addiction. His hand started to shake a bit. But he couldn't bare being awake any longer so he rushed into his bedroom with the pills and took them quickly.

A sleepy feeling started to take over his mind and body. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

☆★

He woke up to the groans of the other members.

"Soobin ah! Can you hurry in the bathroom?!" yeonjun yelled.

Yeonjun had an awful hangover but he wasn't special. Every member had an awful hangover. That was the whole reason why soobin was hogging the bathroom in the first place.

Taehyun was really the only one who wasn't hungover. He opened the door of his bedroom. The chaos outside of his room overwhelmed him.

Kai was on the floor for some reason, Beomgyu was on the couch miserably fanning himself with a handheld fan and with a trashcan next to him, Soobin was practically dying in the bathroom, and yeonjun was dying waiting for soobin to finish in the bathroom.

oh boy.

He wanted to just slip back into his bed badly. But he knew that once he saw how badly hungover they were, he would have to help them.

☆★

Taehyun arrived at the pharmacy and the girl working there looked like she was going to fall asleep any second now. But she also looked like the only thing that was keeping her awake was Monster.

He quickly brought pain relievers and set them on the counter.

"T-That'll be 24.99"

Taehyun swore he saw her eye twitch a bit.

☆★

He arrived at the dorm with the pain relievers.