Then my pocket started vibrating.

I took out Diamonds phone and it was ringing an unknown number.

Phone Call........

Adonis: Who the h*ll is this

Unknown: Baby its me Mike and I want to finish what I started in the bedroom you sl*t you think you can get away like that huh well soon as I find you I will make you burst with my serms.

Diamonds POV

Two hours passed and I really got to know Adona and she is a amazing person.

I clicked on Adona phone and checked the time shoot.

"Oh my God look at the time I have to get ready" I yelled.

"Where you going" Adona asked.

"To my Aunts for my birthday dinner I'll be down in a sec" I smiled.

I took the elevator up cause d*mn stairs are giving me a work out and entered his bathroom to change AGAIN this time let me make myself jaw dropping.

Then my ribs striked hard.

"Ahh d*mn" I yelled. I heard a flock of footsteps running up the stairs and entering the bathroom.

"Are you okay who hurt you where is the guy" the guard shouted rushing to me.

I could have been naked these men.

"Am fine now go back downstairs" I faked smiled.

"So why did you yelled? boys check the entire room" the guard said.

"The soap fell on my toe duh" I lied through my teeth.

After searching the room for nothing he nodded amd still insists to leave a guard behind the door of the room.

Adonis and his d*mn overprotective guards.

I gave up and struggled to change but I did and began looking for my pills.

Sh*t where did that troll put them and I don't even have my phone d*mn it that prick Ugh.

I rolled my eyes and stomped out of the room and took the elevator down with the guard.

Diamonds Outfit ⤵⤵

"D*mn you look like a snack" Adona smirked

I do it feels nice to be a snack my whole life my dad told me am ugly as h*ll anyways let me shake that feeling off.

"Thanks what time is it" I asked politely and hiding the pain.

"7pm" she smiled I nodded maybe Adonis has a diver waiting for me.

Suddenly the front door bursted open and Adonis and some guy walked in.

I starred at Adonis and his face expression was furious enough to just pop a balloon.

And to the point am a little scared a little.

"You" he pointed at me like I committed some crime.

"Kitchen Now" his deep voice boomed.

Once again am confused what the h*ll. Lets test his faith a little.

"Why" I questioned Adona saw what I was doing and started laughing.

He then gave Adona a nasty a*s look and that zipped her up.

"KITCHEN NOW"!!! he shouted frighting the man besides him poor guy is gonna be def.

"And what the h*ll are you wearing" he growled.

Here we go again back with the clothes thing.

"Clothes duhhhhh" I exaggerated.

Then once again my ribs pained me.

"Ahh" I cried out hunching over.

In a flash Adonis ran over to me cursing under his breath like I care and gently took me to the kitchen and gave me my pills and a bottle of water.

"I am up to here with your attitude young lady and we will definitely talk as soon as you step foot in here go with Greg no later than 10 and wear a jacket or CHANGE" he growled.

"What's wrong with this outfit" I asked pushing his buttons.

He laughed and my clearly bold statement.

"Princess only skin you should be showing is your arms and that beautiful face not your shoulders or back or thighs" he replied.

"Its not like am naked its just my back and my shoulders" I argued.

"Don't start you can wear anything around me in this house but not outside baby girl" he growled in my ear.

"Am not your personal mannequin" I mumbled.

"Your right your not my mannequin but your my princess and you belong to ME no one else but me now go before you change it all" he answered rudely.

I wanted to roll my eyes but am afraid that one won't go away so easily.

"Bye" I grumbled.

"Be safe and no alcohol or else punishment" he growled.

"Its family there will be no alcohol" I snared.

"Watch the tone princess"

Ugh why God why??????

Another Amazing Cover by @voidifus