20

Mason and I still didn't go to sleep after coming home from the date what was about half an hour ago

Mason and I still didn't go to sleep after coming home from the date what was about half an hour ago. The others still weren't at home. He sits on the bed, with his back against the headbord and strokes my scalp as we look straight at the dark TV. I still had sand in my sore lady spot so I got up and walked to the bathroom that belongs to the room. "What are you doing?" "Taking a shower. You should do that too, you smell sweaty. And salty." He chuckles while crossing his arms in front of his already bare chest as he looks at me.

"Rude. I'm going to join you then. You know, to save some water." He tells me while getting up from the bed. "No. We're taking separate showers" Mason stops and looks at me with a hell of an confused expression on it. "Excuse me?" He sounds like I just told him that I just killed someone. "Bebe I am really, really sore. That sand rubbed me open inside me and we both know what would happen if we would go showering together." I want to take a shower with him. I really do. And I also rethink everything I just said as he walks further towards me and pulls me close to him. "Would that be bad what would happen?" He asks while leaving open mouthed kisses on my neck.

He definitely knows which strings to pull. "Normally not. But today it would be." I tell him and get out of his grip and into the bathroom. I also considered for a short time if I should take a bath but I guess that Mason would have to wait longer to get clean himself. So I turn on the shower and get out of my clothes while the water heats up so that it is warm as soon as I get into it. I've been standing under the shower for some moments now when I hear the door open and close. God, damn you, Mason Travino. Of course he wouldn't listen to me. I watch him take off his clothes and as he gets into the shower to join me.

"What the hell, Mason?" "You took too long." He is standing right in front of me. Well more likely towering over me so I can take in every inch of his body. Starting with his black hair, to his stunning face, his adams apple, broad shoulders, six pack covered in tattoos, his V that leads to his crotch. To his already hard, big and thick cock. "Why are you doing this to me, Mason?" I ask him whining. "What do you mean?" He asks me while tilting my head up to meet his eyes. "I mean that just because we can't fuck doesn't mean that you aren't turning me on."

Mason only chuckles and moves his hand from my lower stomach to cup my pussy. "You're turned on? Can I see?" He asks as he moves his hand a little, making me believe that he is going to finger me but moves his hand away as he grabs the body lotion. "I was joking. No sex tonight. I understand, angel." He tells me and pours a good load of body lotion on this palm. Closing the cap, he puts it back again and starts massaging it into my skin, starting with my shoulders.

Arriving at my breasts, he cups both of them and squeezes them while using his thumb to play with my sensitive, hard nipples what causes me to throw my head against the cold shower wall.

He moves down, to my waist and reaches behind it, moving a little bit more down and grabs as much ass as he can. That grip will leave marks, I am convinced of this. I insisted to wash his hair while he always complained about the fact that he has to bow down a little so that I am able to reach is scalp. But big baby survived it after all.

Mason turned off the shower and we both got out. I went to the sink and looked into the mirror. My dark nude lipstick is barely there anymore and my mascara is everywhere but on my lashes. My hair is a mess even after washing it and just in this moment, Mason walks up from behind me. Fuck, do we look good together. His broad shoulders start a little above the crown of my head and he pulls me close to him from behind, pushing me against his hard, big, warm body. My safe place.

Drying each other off, we put on some underwear and get into bed again. I lay on my side and Mason joins me in bed from behind me to spoon me. "You know. You can be really thankful that I gave up my whore-life for you." I tell him with a chuckle. "You want me to show you how thankful I am for this?" He whispers into my ear, what sends goosebumps all over my body and leaves me clench my thighs. "You can tomorrow. Good night, Mason." I get comfortable and situate my head on his left arm that lays under it and move my whole body even closer to him. Mason paces one last kiss on my neck before laying it down and squeezes me lightly. "Sweet dreams, angel."

________________________

It's the next day now. The others are planning on going to go to a beach. We were going to it tomorrow too so Del and I decided to tell them that she was way too hungover from the party Ashley and she attended and I was going to buy the grocerys for the barbecue that we planned to have in the afternoon. Del and I were in our room. Talking.

Actually we were making out with her on my lap and already only in her panties. We didn't think worry to get caught. The others left three minutes ago. Well that's what we thought. "Hey, do you know where-" Ashley was standing in our room, gawking at us. "my sun glasses are?"

_________________________________________

Oh god :-)

What do you think of them being a couple? Comment your thoughts <333