5

My alarm goes off at half past five in the morning

My alarm goes off at half past five in the morning. Way too soon but hell I am excited. I turn it off, head off of the bed and go into the bathroom to take a shower. After that, I blow dry my long dark brown hair and put it into a loose but clean bun on top of my head and do my make up.

Applying light foundation, concealer, contouring and some powder before I finish the look off with a clean eyeliner wing and some mascara. So basically my daily make-up routine. Walking out of the bathroom back to my wardrobe, I pull out an absolutely beautiful baby blue suit along with a matching kind of corsette thing. I look amazing. I know that. Walking down into the kitchen, I make myself some coffee and an apple. I don't want to go to the office hungry.

When the clock hits seven, I put on some blue heels, head out of my loft, lock the door and take the elevator down to the main entrance to my dark red Mercedes coupé. Fixing my seatbelt around my chest and lower stomach, I start the car and head to Mason's company. The drive there takes me about twenty minutes. Mason told me that there would be a free parking space in front of the building which is going to be mine. I find the empty spot pretty fast, park the car, get my purse and walk out of it into the building.

As I walk into the door I get greeted by the people in there. Walking up to the reception, a blonde woman sits there typing things into her computer not giving me a look. She has lash extentions- you could mistake them with a froom if you wouldn't look close enough, so much botox in her lips you might think they are going to explode every second from now. "Good morning. I'm looking for Mr.Travino. Could you tell me to which floor I have to go to?" She slowly looks up at me and glares an annoyed look at me. "You might be who?" "I'm Delilah Kingston." "Do you have an appointment?" I already hate this woman.

"No, but-" "Then you can't see him. Now get lost." The audacity to talk to me like this. I may be young- even tho I could go trough with 23 too, but I am not letting anyone disrespect me.

"Listen. This is my first day of work here, so please just tell me where his office is. I'll be late." "Not my problem" I don't want to cause a scene on my first day here but oh my god how bad I want to pop these lips with a pin up needle. "Is there a something wrong?"

I feel a large hand on my left shoulder and I turn to my right and see Mason standing next to me glaring at the woman behind the desk. "Amalia? What is going on?" "Mr. Travino." She looks up at him batting her lashes and grins at him with an ugly grin "She said she is going to work here so I'm taking care of the situation." "No need to. I was going to pick her up here anyway. Have a nice day. Come with me Del." He lowers his hand down my back as he turns me around to take further into the buliding as I turn my head back to the woman and rub my finger against my teeth to show her that she has some lipstick on her teeth. She looks down doing the same move as I as she tries to get the lipstick off. Proud of myself I walk with him towards what looks like an elevator, pushes a button waiting for the doors to open.

"You okay? How was the drive here?" "It was fine. Traffic was surprisingly not that bad." He nods as response, removes his hand from my back and walks into the elevator, me following behind him admiring how amazingly good looking he is. Another Armani suit. This time a black one with black dress shirt. His hair is styled but still looks a little messy as always. God I love his hair. He stands with his back is turned towards me and the only sound I hear are my heels clacking against the marble floor outside of the elevator and then again inside of it. He pushes the a botton for the fifth floor and stands next to me. I can feel his gaze on me and I look at him from the sides of my eyes. He's checking me out. I love the attention He's recently giving me.

Arriving at the fifth floor, we walk down a hall to the tenth door on the right with a name shield on the door where "Delilah Kingston" stands on it. He opens the door, revealing an absolutely breathtaking office. The office is all in dark tones contrasted with some light details. I have one wall full with one big window what gives me the perfect view over New York. The big office table stands in the middle of the room with am iMac on top of it. The whole office is my style. "I love this, Mason. Thank you so much for this opportunity. I really am." "I am happy you like it. Listen Delilah. I have two rules for every employee of mine. I'm afraid you have to follow the rules to not be unfair to the others." I looked up at him and gave him a nod, telling him to continue.

"They're no big rules. The first one is to please knock on my door. Opened or closed. I really appreciate my privacy in my office. And the second one is that I don't want relationships between my employees. It could be dangerous for the company and that is the last thing I want. I hope you know that." "That's it? Well I can live with these." Mason and I exchange some more words with each other before he takes a turn and looks back to me before walking out of the room.

"My office is on the top floor. First door on the left. I'll mail you some things you can have time to do until friday. You'll have your first clients on monday." Without letting me answer he walks out and closes the door behind him. God I can't bear the sexual tension I feel when I'm around him. I can't be the only one who feels it.