6

The first day went by as if it only were two minutes I've been there, I did some more things than Masen had told me to

The first day went by as if it only were two minutes I've been there, I did some more things than Masen had told me to. I decorated my office a little bit more and placed decor into other corners where I just liked it better. I did all of the work on one day that he told me to finish until friday. I kind of have the feeling that he is giving me the easy tasks on purpose. And my gut tells me that maybe a certain man named Ben Kingston is behind this.

I know that he has something to do with this. I won't confront him about it and let Mason decide how much work to give me. If he doesn't, I have more time to talk to either Emily or to Emilio. Emilio is one of my co-workers who has his office right in front of mine.

Back to earlier today when I met Emilio.

I was just about to mail all of the things to Mason, when someone knocks at my door. "Come in!" Not turning around, I hear a little rumpling sound, what causes me to turn around to see a man with his foot tangeled in the loop of my bag that I put right in front of the door when I put it down. Probably not such a good place to put it there. "Oh my god, I am so sorry. Are you hurt? Please don't move your foot. The bag was expensive." I run over to him. get down in front of him and help him untangle the loop of my bag. Kneeling in front of him, I look up to him and smile a little bit. Is the bag okay?" He asks with a smirk. Uh, yeah it looks good."

"What is going on in here? Emilio?" Mason is standing in the door frame to my office and I am just realizing in this moment in what an unfavorable Position I am in. I am kneeling in front of this man, whose name is apparently Mr. Smith. Oh god. This stuff always has to happen to me doesn't it? I get up as fast as I can without loosing balance because of my heels. Now standing next to the man we both look over to Mason. "Mason, hi man. I was just about to say hello to Ms. Kingston and then my foot got tangled in the loop of her ban and she just came here to help." He doesn't look convinced when he turns his gaze over to me and with that, I lift up my bag and show it to him. "I almost had a heart attack right now. He looked like he would destroy it."

"Well that makes sense." He tells us. "Delilah, I just wanted to tell you that you can leave now whenever you want. Knowing you, you were about to do the whole work for the week in one day. Just don't." "Well Mason that's too bad. I was just about to mail you all of it." He doesn't even look surprised. He just really knows me too well. "I am done for today, so I am going to head out just so you know that I won't check my mails anymore until tomorrow. Have a good night you two. Greet Anna for me, Emilio." "Bye Mase."

Mason leaves some moments after and leaves me alone with the Emilio guy. "So now that I finally have the chance to introduce myself.." Emilio pulls me into a friendly hug and stays like this for some seconds until he lets go of me and looks me in the eyes with a smile on his face. "My name is Emilio Smith." "It's nice to meet you. I'm Delilah." Emilio and I continue talking and I already feel a great friendship Bonding. I got to know him really good in these two hours where we talked about ourselves.

Emilio is twenty-five and has been working for Mason for six years. They are pretty good friends. He has a wife. Her name is Anna. And they have two Children. They had their first one, Clara when they were sixteen and the second one, Marie three years ago. They look like the perfect mix of both their parents. Really pretty children. I have to admit that I was a little dissapointed when he told me that he has a family at home because He seemed to be a perfect ONS. But I am glad that it is that way. I think he could be a really good friend in here. I get home at nine in the evening and go straight to the bathtoom and let the running water fill the bathtub. Putting off my make-up, brushing my now loose hair, I step into the hot water with a glass of red wine in the left hand and my phone in the other one. As I lay comfortably in the bathtub, I scroll through Facebook as I get a message from Ben.

Hey little one. How was your first day? Did you like it? How was Mason? Was he nice to you?

Hey loser. I loved it and yes, Mason was more than nice. And stop telling him to not let me work too much. I know you have something to do with that.

I just don't want you to work too much.

Fine then I'll call your boss and tell him you can't do that many trials. You just work too much.

God Delilah.. Okay. What are you doing?

Taking a bath. Listen, I'll call you tomorrow, okay?

That's totally fine. Sweet dreams little one, Love you

Love you too.

I really already love this whole office life. It kind of gives me the feeling that I am important for something. And if everything goes on like the way it is right now. What i know won't be the case because there will be downs, but I know that it won't make me love all of this any less. Working for Mason was always a dream for me. It always was a dream for me to work at a big company that everyone in the city knows. The only thing that makes me doubt is that I am so unbelievably attracted to Mason that I don't know if I can hold back the sex addict inside of me. Which kind of freaks me out.