Ring Of Honor - Back To The Grind

Start from the beginning

Dakota:" Trust us, you do need this. Once you're back on the grind of the wrestling lifestyle, you'll thank us."

Tegan:" Now stop talking and eat, big boy."

Not arguing against that, Y/N smiled and dug into the food as best as he could. This familiarity was really heartwarming to experience as they all talked with each other. Priscilla was still asleep, but she sure would be there before Y/N would leave.
---------------------------------------------------------

After an hour or so, everyone was gathered in the living room, looking at each other. It was time for Y/N to head back to business, but he coukd see how sad the ladies were about him leaving again so soon. Honestly, for them it felt like yesterday that Y/N returned, but they had to let him make his mark in wrestling.

Tegan:" I can't believe you're heading off again."

Dakota:" Can't you stay a little longer?"

Y/N:" I'd love to, but work also needs me. I will call again as soon as I'm at the hotel. And I hope you're gonna watch."

Priscilla:" Of course we will, silly

Priscilla:" Of course we will, silly. You support us, we support you."

Rhea:" Damn right! We'll watch everything you do, no matter what."

Kay:" Exactly. And we can't wait to see you with some gold around your waist very soon."

Y/N:" Depending on the booking decisions, we shall see what's coming. Until then, do your best to stay safe and take care of yourselves. I don't want anyone injured here, okay?"

Ladies:" Yes Sir! Loud and clear!"

Another laugh erupted before they shared a big group hug. Their love for each other was still as strong as ever since they got to know know and feel one another, but that was a totally different story alltogether. After the hug, Y/N got a kiss on the lips from each of the girls before he smiled and waved them goodbye for the time being.
---------------------------------------------------------

Countless hours, many songs on the radio and some stops later, Y/N successfully made it to the hotel, checked in and got settled in as much as he could. The travelling aspect of the whole journey was a fun thing actually because it allowed the young man to see more of his surroundings instead of being stuck in the same place for years. He just knew that night was going to be something else and it started immediatly when the show went live.

As soon as the intro was over, the camera cut backstage to Quinn McKay.