Xvin explained that the players will meet the Heraldian Horrors at least twice. The player's first encounter will also get themselves killed as it was programmed that way. However, for the second round, it can be slain as it was the final boss of a particular quest. If a player failed to kill it, they will be penalized and will have to fight them again until they killed it.

The first encounter will occur when the player boarded a ship on Herald City, heading to the Miranda Kingdom. However, the Heraldian Horror will appear and will destroy the ship. It was always bound to happen.

The second encounter will happen in the later levels when the player completed a lot of quests and reached that specific quest that forced them to kill the Heraldian Horror.

Players were usually killed by the Heraldian Horrors because they didn't know about the dual Enrage modes of this boss. To prevent that, they have to be killed at the same time. Players who didn't know that method preferred to kill one of the crocodiles immediately to lessen the number of enemies that they needed to watch.

However, in times of emergencies that they were forced to kill one of them ahead of the others, it was recommended that most of them have to be in low health. Because even if the double enrage mode activated, it won't be too hard since they were already low on health.

These LVL 300 Crocodiles were just gigantic and had a large chunk of health. But it was just all for show.

Their attack pattern was basic, and players could dodge it easily once they got a grasp of it. Not to mention that the LVL 300 was a ruse. The LVL 300 was the combined stats of all four of the Heraldian Horrors. But their individual stats were just the same as LVL 100 bosses.

This explained why it was level 200 on this Red Gate because the Horrors that they faced were just two. However, all of the battles between the Heraldian Horrors occurred on LAND, not underwater. Because it was underwater on this Red Gate, the crocodiles possessed a faster movement speed and a different attack pattern that made it hard even for Xvin and Ryore.

The LVL 300 Heraldian Horrors were made by Arcanos so that newbies can't leave the island by all means except for finishing the Tutorial Questline. If someone tried to do some kind of way to leave the island, such as swimming, the Horrors would eat them.

They were also created to discourage people to illegally create another account because it forced them to finish the long-ass Tutorial Questline again.

But Xvin couldn't help but feel bothered at Kane's blank face. It was like Kane knew nothing about what he was trying to say.

"Did you? Did you not leave the island by boat?"

"I didn't. I swa—"

"Okay, let's stop there. I don't wanna know what trick or hacks did you use."

"Ah, okay. You said something about Red Gates? I've only seen Blue gates?"

"Normal, it was blue or white gates. But Red Gates was rare as it was a harder version of these blue gates. Rumors say that there were even other colored gates, such as a Black Gate. Although we've never seen one."

"A harder version?"

"Yes. They said it was 3 to 10 times harder than the standard gates."

"Yeah, I get it. But why would people go to these rooms? Why did you go here?"

Xvin was bamboozled at Kane. He still had that fake smile on his face, but Ryore knew that a little bit more, and he might smack Kane's face.

"Hmmm, why did we enter this gate? Maybe because some stupid newbie entered it and locked all the other available gates."