Prankster

"Guys!!!!"Eunji shouted at the group,running up to them with open arms.

"Shit."Heeseung mumbled under his breath.

Jumping,she tightly hugged Niki,who had a look of disgust.

Then Sunoo,who hugged her back.

Before her arms could wrap around heeseung,he had bent down to pretend to tie his shoelace.

She went for the guy beside,smiling ever so brightly.

"Nope.I have girlfriend."

"Come on Jay,friends can hug too."

"Someone told me I shouldn't do it if I have a girlfriend."

She pouted,moving on to Sunghoon.

"Stop it already."He harshly grabbed her hand.

"What's wrong?Its not like it's the first time."She innocently asked.

"Can't you see?You're being annoying"He yanked her hand off, walking away.

"Do you see me as an enemy now?"Eunji said to herself.It seemed like she lost one of her closest friends.

"Everything was fine before,was it because of you?"

——————————

"Y/n!Can you believe,me and Eunji are like best friends forever,she made me a member of her group!"Haeri squealed in delight.

"Oh really?that sounds awesome." I tried my best to sound excited.

"We even went out for a buffet yesterday and the food was heaven!You should join!"

"I'm good on my own."

"Right,you and enhypen."

"We are just friends."

"Do you have a crush on someone? I mean you're literally with the one and only enhypen."

maybe

"No."

"You sure?I mean you and Jake or Sunghoon."

"We just joke around sometimes"

"What about heeseung.Heeseung's great too,totally my style.We could be food buddies but we don't know each other.Perhaps you could-"

"Why don't you ask him yourself."

"He's to intimidating."

"Not really,kinda a scaredy cat if you ask me.Anyways I gotta go to class." I made my way into my classroom,while Haeri went to the one beside.

I fumbled through my bag,looking for my notebook but it was nowhere to be found.

"Keep it down,I can't hear the teacher."Niki complained at the sound of me searching.

"As if you pay attention."

"What are you even looking for?"

"My notebook.You know the blue one."

"Didn't you throw it away?"

"Huh?what do you mean?why would I throw my notes away?"

"Yesterday you threw it in the bin near the staff room."

"I was at my locker yesterday? I didn't go to the staff room."

"It wasn't you?You mean someone threw it?What a joke now shut up so I can listen."

"So you're saying I threw my notes that I spent so much time on?That sounds more of a joke than whatever I said."

"Just retrieve it later.The bin is only taken away after recess."

"Niki,Y/n done talking?"Mr Seo glared,silencing us.

After class,I immediately ran to search for my notebook.

There it was,peeking out from the bin near the staff room.Luckily that bin was mostly just filled with just crushed paper by the Teachers,no disgusting food or whatever.

The notebook seemed fine,no pages missing or torn.However,I swore that it was in my locker.I placed it yesterday in the morning.It could never end up here.

Unless,the same prankster did it.I shook my head in denial,telling myself it was a mere prank,heading off to the science lab for my next lesson.

—————————

"Y/n can you go grab some NaOH solution?I'll grab the acid."Huening Kai instructed.

We were lab partners and we needed to collect solutions for the next step.

"Here-"

I felt my elbows hit something on my right as I turned back to pass him the solution.

*Crash

A beaker labeled acid toppled on the table and started to break,letting the liquid flow,marking a whole puddle.

My hands unconsciously reached out for it,hoping to stop the breaking beaker from falling off.

Before I could grab it,another pair of hands griped onto my wrists,stopping me.

The beaker rolled and eventually dropped onto the floor,in the middle of me and Kai,breaking into a million pieces,scattering shards everywhere.We backtracked,avoiding the flying glass.

"Don't touch,it's acid."

Jake slowly let go my arm,eyes looking up and down,ensuring my safety before returning to his bench,the one beside.

The teacher quickly told us to step aside and cleaned up the mess.

"You okay?"Kai asked.

I nodded.

"I don't remember seeing it there..."He mumbled under his breath,pushing back his hair.He was right,the beaker was never there before.

He looked around the lab,some people were freaking out about what happened,some continued with their experiment.It was hard to deduce who placed it there and who was being suspicious.

"Don't worry about it Kai."

I assured him.

I find my chapt. titles so terrible...