What will happen next?

The carnival had already ended and school had resumed.

*Ring

"That's all for today class.Oh!There will be a project happening and I'll inform you of your partners after it is finalised.Class dismissed"

Mr Min greeted,as the students began packing their bags,ready to leave.

"Hey~"

I looked up,a bit taken aback.

"Jake?"

He smiled.That's unusual,very unusual.

"You should say that more often.

I like it when you say my name"

He softly said,making sure I'm the only one who can hear it,and perhaps the boy beside.

I raised my brows at him.

Seriously.

"Just kidding.Wanna go to the locker together?"

The boy beside who overheard the entire conversation started laughing.We both stared at the younger like he was crazy.What was so funny?

"Continue.Don't mind me."He waved one of his hands at us while the other tried to cover his mouth,containing his laughter.

"You know what?Lets go."

I stood up and tilted my head,signalling him.

On the way,I can't stop thinking why he suddenly act this way;talking and smiling at me.I glanced at him.

"What is it?"

"Huh?"

"You wanna ask me something?Your face says it all."

"Nothing."

He wanted to know what she wanted to say but decided not to insist it.

"Excuse me,I made this for you."A girl suddenly approached the duo,with a letter.

As I didn't want to make things awkward,I slowly slipped away.

"Sorry I'm not interested."He said in a monotonous way,rejecting her letter.I was already a few steps ahead,hoping he won't notice I got away.

"Did you just leave me?"

He had already caught up to me.

How did he walk so fast

"She was gonna confess and I didn't want to make it awkward."

————————————

Jake's POV

After packing my stuff in my locker,my friends and I went to play soccer at a nearby park.

"Goal!!!"I shouted,raising my hands in the air.

We took a break,sitting at the benches drinking water.

"Told ya I'm better than you."I mocked Niki,sticking out my tongue.

"When did you become so childish."Heeseung laughed.

"Anyways,what is going on with you and y/n?"Niki asked,faking an innocent look.

I glared at him.Mimicking my earlier expression,he too stuck his tongue out.

This kid

"You mean locker girl?"Heeseung asked.

"Yeah,hyung was being flirty."He emphasised on the last word,then immediately explaining the so called hilarious moment to the others.

"I was just teasing her."I took a sip of water.

"Since we're at this,care to share what happened at the carnival?"Sunghoon cheekily said,eye brows wiggling.

Sighing in defeat,I told them.

"Hahahahaha"

Sunghoon started laughing hysterically,so did Niki and Jay.

"Are you guys high on drugs or what?"

Heeseung shook his head,unable to understand their behaviour.

"I can't believe you scared her... and you didn't know what to do afterwards hahaha"

"Never seen you like that before"

"I should've been there to see your faces."

I was getting annoyed at them,nuisances.

"I get going first."

Getting up,I left.

———————————

"What y'all think will happen next?"Sunghoon whispered to the rest as Jake had left first.

"I doubt it though...y/n's not just any typical girl."Niki recalled how the girl acted around him.

"True they don't seem interested about each other.Coincidence,maybe?"Sunoo stated his observations.

"Let's not speculate anything,we don't want the same thing to happen again.It's getting late,we should go soon."Jungwon tried to change the topic,sparing a glance at the older who had the same thought.

——————————
Next day

There were a lot of whispers going around as the hockey team's captain,Hwiyoung,returned.After causing a ruckus and lashing out his anger on Jake's locker,he was suspended for damaging school property.

His eyes looked left and right as he walked through the hallways searching for his prey.

Laying his eyes on him,he swiftly walked towards him,hitting his shoulder.

"After school,the left side of block 2,come alone."

Flashing a smirk,he gave him a cocky look.

——————————
The day passed by quickly and school was over for the day.

Exiting the classroom,Jake headed straight out.The girl was a bit confused as why wasn't he going to the locker.Shrugging it off,she went to deliver a few documents to a friend before going to the locker.

"Where's Jake?"Sunghoon asked,appearing out of nowhere.His voice was like a cold wind,freezing my ears despite only saying two words.

"He headed straight out when class ended."

Without a single reply or nod,he just walked away.

Jeez what's his problem

Surprise!
Another chapter
I want to finish this book before my exams but I feel like it might be impossible...there's probably about 30 chapters.