Keep dreaming

I came to school early today.Why? I decided to use my locker so I wanted to put some books in there first.I had a whole stack of books but I could only put  a few in the locker first as I needed to use the rest for the lessons today.Honestly,I don't really know the exact reason why I decided to use it but I did have way more things than usual due to all the extra revision packages and projects.So I guess it's better to use it since Niki has also been complaining to me that my table keeps shaking and making creaking sounds.

"Y/n,let's go lunch together!"Soobin said as he caught up to me and Haeri who were heading to the cafeteria.

"Aren't you gonna go with your friends?"

"They got some stuff to do."

"Oh right, the stack on your desk seem to be lesser."

"I'm gonna use the locker."

They looked at me with wide eyes.

"Woohooooo!The table will finally have space to put my stuff."Soobin cheered.

"Don't be so dramatic.By the way,don't wait for me after school I need to pack my locker."

"Enough talking let's get our food.They're serving waffles for dessert today!"Haeri cut us off.

—————————————
After school

Even after getting rid of some books,the stack of books still doesn't seem to shrink.All thanks to Mr Yoo who gave the revision packages.I appreciate it but the packages were so thick and so many.

I took a deep breath,gathering all my strength to carry the books.Slowly,I made my way across the hallways to my locker that was on the other side.My feet shuffled due to the heavy weight as I heaved.Deciding to take a break,I dropped my books at a corner,wiping off my sweat and catching my breath.Should have called one of my friends to help me.

As I stood at a side resting,I saw one of the locker door wide open.The door was badly damaged and one of the hinges had fallen of,making the door lean forward as if about to fall on someone.It was so dented that the door wouldn't align.Taking a closer look at the catastrophe,I realised whose locker it was,Jake's.

Getting back to what I was doing before,I continued heading to my destination.The crowd was getting lesser,along with the sound of students chattering.

Or so I thought...

"Why is it soooooo far away?That stupid hockey captain.What did you do that made him so mad that he had damage your locker that badly."

I'm pretty sure that's Jay.

"His girlfriend dumped him for me."

That's confirm Jake's voice

"Bro what?"

"Don't worry,I rejected her of course.Besides, she's not my type."

"Tch,just quickly pack your locker already."

That's heeseung

"Well you could leave first.I just asked you to help carry my stuff here,you don't have to wait."

"Then we'll go find Jungwon."

That's Sunghoon

By that time, I was already there.I couldn't go to my locker though as they were hoarding the tiny space,standing right in front of mine.

"Ermmm"I quietly said under my breathe,hoping to get their attention,while the heavy books rested on my sore arm.

They seem to notice my presence,perking their heads to face me with a frown on their face.Figuring out who i was,they send daggers at me.Eyes glaring at me as if I was a wanted criminal.Perhaps they thought I was another stalker but I'm clearly holding books.Knowing the reason I was there,Jake gave a bored look,after being annoyed by his friends.

"You guys go ahead."He waved his hands,signalling them to leave.

"You sure?"Sunghoon looked at him before looking back at me.He simply hummed a reply.With that,they finally left.

I immediately dropped my books on the floor,stretching my sore and red arms.Creases and marks were evidently on my arms.Gently rubbing and caressing it,i tired to soothe the pain.

"You should've ask for help"He said,stuffing his books into the locker.

"It's fine.I managed to do it by myself anyways."He scoffed at my words.

"By the way,you decided to use your locker?"

"Hmm"

"What's with the sudden change of mind?"

Knowing this guy,he wouldn't end the question there,intending to bring up yesterday's flirty attempt.

"Was it because of..."

"I started to have more books and stuff so I didn't want them to pile up and break the already weak table."

"You sure it wasn't because of what I said?"

Not falling for your tricks.

I put the last book inside the locker,closing it before turning to answer him.He turned around too,but instead of catching me in embarrassment,he got something unexpected.My lips curved a little,a small laughter escaped my lips,

"Keep dreaming."

Another chapt.
Y/n be kinda badass here...