Prologue

At the hallways of the prestigious Cheonsa high school,the array of lockers stretched across from the 1st building to the 3rd,filling every corner.In the early mornings,the light would filter through the windows,shining down at the metal lockers making them glistening.However,the quiet serenity seemed to never exist after the school bell rang,signalling the start of a new school day.

Well except the lockers at that corner,at the end of the 2nd block.Also known as the "extras" as the lockers there were mostly meant for those who got theirs broken or transfer students.Obviously there were still some people using it,the unlucky ones,actually...

more like the unlucky one.Only 1 student's allocated locker was actually there.Hence,they were mostly empty and awfully quiet like it was invisible.The fact that it was situated furthest from the classrooms also made it very inconvenient.

And that one student was y/n,locker no.1.But even so,her locker was just like the others at that corner,unused.You rarely see her going there,probably,once in a blue moon.A total of 2 students she encountered using the extra lockers,a transfer student who transferred away after 2days and another who forgot his locker passcode but suddenly remembered it after school.

Each locker was like a representative of each individual.Some were dirty and messy,the tardy students.Some were decorated with fairy lights and pictures,the "everyone's favourite" students.Some were crooked and dented,the rough ones.Some where flooded with sticky notes and letters,the heartthrobs.And some were never used,neglected and left aside,the "who,what,where?" student.

Not that no one knew her,everyone knew her but no one knew her well.Mysterious she was but portrayed herself as a kind,gentle person.It wasn't hard to approach her,but I guess it was just that no one wanted to actually get to know her.Friends,she had quite a few,all kinds,from the nerds to the heartthrobs.Though gentle,being a mysterious person,she can switch her personality into an intimidating one,mostly for the bothersome people who are up to no good.

Hey all!
I hope you didn't find this prologue boring.I wanted to give a setting first to create the overall atmosphere and a background of the character.