Chapter 8

-Adrian

The party was in full effect mode. We were at the pool, which had a Club House by it.

"I'm not getting my hair wet" Karisma said sitting on a pool chair.

"Why not?" I asked pouting.

"Cause then I have to get done again" She said looking up at me.

"I'll pay for you to get it done" I said standing over her.

"Nope" She said smirking at me. I smirked back. I picked her up and walked closer to the pool. "Adrian, put me down" She whined.

"Nope" I said mocking her. I counted to 5 in my head and swung her into the pool. After her big splash, she came from under water and growled at me.

"Adrian" She whined. I bit my lip to keep from laughing. I helped her out the pool, and she pushed me in. "Ha!"

I got out, and picked her up.

"Don't drop me" She said screaming. I put her down and she hit me. "Don't do that"

"You pushed me" I said.

"Nigga you pushed me first" She said laughing.

"Did not" I said.

"Now you wanna be childish" She said.

"Maybe a lil bit" I said. She smacked her lips and walked off. I followed behind her, and she went to Brook.

-Avery

I was getting bored. Cassie ignoring people and shit. Which is why I don't do relationships cause I have to be considerate of another person's feelings aside from my own and my daughter's.

"Cheer up" Faith said sitting by me.

"I am cheered up and bored" I said drinking my caprisun.

"Why?" She asked.

"Cause I don't like to swim, and my phone is bout as dry as these plants out here" I said.

"Meaning What?" She asked.

"Cassie hasn't texted me back, that's what" I said shrugging. "But I don't care, can I go to your house so I can take a nap?" I asked.

"You took one before you came" She said. "No"

"Fine" I said. She walked off. I grabbed about 3 towels, laid back, and went to sleep.

~
After my marvelous nap, the food had just became ready. I sat up, and Roman walked over.

"You crazy as hell" He said.

"How?" I asked.

"Cause you fell asleep outside in this hot ass sun" He said. "But then again, you light as hell"

"Well I'm bored, and hungry nigga" I said getting up. I walked over to the table with the food, and grabbed what I wanted, picking a Peach Can Soda for a drink.

I sat down and started eating when Brook walked over.

"Yes Princess?" I asked sitting her next to me.

"Can you open my chips?" She asked biting into her burger. I opened em and she started eating those.

"Is my favorite person having fun?" I asked wrapping a towel around her.

"Yes, thank you for bringing me" She said leaning on me.

"You welcome" I said. It wasn't a big deal to me tho. Shit if she wanted to go to Paris I'd take her there. As long as she's happy. It's just that spoiled brat shit don't work with me. Once she starts getting report cards and shit, her grades will reflect on what she gets then.

Once the party was over, we packed up, and headed out. I had to work tonight, so I needed to drop Brook off at Lil's house.

I got her bathed and in her pajamas, had her overnight bag, and everything, and placed her in her car seat.

"Aight sis, be safe" Lil said.

"I will, and don't keep her up past 8" I said.

"9" he negotiated. "Come on, we barely get to hang out" He said.

"Fine, 9, I'll be back in the morning" I said.

"Nah, I'll bring her home later tomorrow, you need some you time" He said.

"Aight whatever" I said. I kissed Brook's cheek, and walked out.

-Cassie

"Just talk to her" Ty said walking me and Zaire to my apartment. He came back a lil later, resulting in us leaving late, and he decided to follow me to be sure I was safe.

"I don't know" I said unlocking the door.

"Cas, come on, y'all just started dating, it's gonna be a whole lot worse with the way both of y'all's attitudes are" He said. That was true.

"Maybe" I said.

"Well maybe better be soon, cause if you don't, she's gonna feel like you abandoned her" He said. That made me feel bad cause I know a lot of people have done that to her.

"Alright Alright" I said. "Thanks for making sure I got here safe, it was greatly appreciated"

"You welcome, night, Night Zaire" He said. Zaire sleepily waved back. Lil left I locked the locks. I laid Z down, kissed his cheek and cut on his night light.

I made my way to my room, showered, and went to bed.