Chapter 2

-Avery

"Aye nigga, wake yo butt up" I heard Roman yell. I sighed and sat up.

"Where's Brook?" I asked noticing she wasn't in my bed.

"Faith has her" Adrian said turning on my tv.

"Where do you plan on taking us?" I asked Roman walking to my bathroom. I cut on the shower, grabbed my towel, brushed my teeth, and got in.

"Get Sadie's ass a damn birthday gift" Adrian said. That girl right there.

After a 30 minute shower, I got out, and walked in my closet. I put on Vaseline, and my undergarments, then searched through my closet for an outfit.

I settled with Black and White Joggers, a White tee, and my White High Air Forces.

I grabbed my White iPhone 5c, and slid it in my pocket, along with a wad of money. I bartend Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays every week.

"Bout time, it took you an hour and 25 minutes to officially be done" Roman said.

"Well maybe if you took as long as I did to get dressed, then maybe, just maybe you would get as many bitches as Adrian and I do" I said dapping Adrian.

"I get hella bitches" Roman said walking out. I laughed and we followed behind him. We got downstairs, and Faith was eating waffles with Brook.

"You just ate" Roman said.

"She wanted me to eat with her, leave me alone" Faith said. I shook my head and sat next to Brook.

"Morning princess" I said kissing her cheek.

"Morning mommy" She said then stuck a forkful of waffles in her mouth. Once she finished her waffles and juice, I took her upstairs and got her washed up, and dressed.

"Alright, how we gonna look today?" I asked as we walked in her closet.

"I wanna match you" She said. I nodded and sat her on her princess stool. I pulled out a Black Adidas Shirt, her Black Adidas joggers, and her Black High Top Air Forces.

"How's this?" I asked.

"I love it" She said hopping off her stool. I put her in the clothes, did her hair, brushed her teeth, and helped her clean her room.

"Am I going to Miss Sadie's house today?" She asked. I nodded and she grabbed my hand. We walked downstairs, and I grabbed my keys.

"Do I have to?" She asked.

"No" I said.

"I don't want to" She said. I picked her up, and we all walked out. I buckled her up, then got in the driver seat.

"You riding with me?" I asked Adrian. She nodded and got in the passenger side.

After 10 minutes of driving, Brook was knocked out. I smiled and called Roman.

"What?" He asked.

"What y'all want to do tonight?" I asked.

"Shit, I'm down for anything" He said. Adrian chuckled and I turned Right, following behind him and Faith.

"I wanna hit up a strip club tonight" I said.

"Hell yeah" He said.

"I agree" Adrian said. We stopped at Oakland Mall, which was outdoor.

I got Brook out, and held her on my hip, since she was sleep.

-Cassie

"Leon, he isn't asking for money, or toys, he just wants you to take him to the park so y'all can play" I spoke to A'Zaire's father.

"Well look Cassie, I don't have time, you know what, just delete my number, I told yo ass I wasn't ready for a kid" He said then hung up. Fuck him. My son is doing great any damn how.

"Mommy, is daddy coming?" Zaire asked walking into my room. I shook my head. "Why doesn't he want me?" He asked.

"He's just confused, but guess what?" I said as he crawled on my bed.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Mommy loves you more than anything and anyone" I said hugging him. He giggled.

"Can we watch the SpongeBob Movie?" He asked. I nodded and ordered it from Starz.

After chilling and playing with Zaire, I had to get ready for work. I dropped him off with my mom, and headed to the club.

I went to my locker, and changed. Tonight's outfit was a Black and Pink Laced Bra and Panties, and Black Red Bottoms. I curled my hair, and applied light make-up.

"You know you're on for a while?" Isla said. I nodded.

"Tigresse, you're up" Our boss Greg said peeking through the door.

"K" I said.

I went up on stage when they called and immediately started dancing to Partition by Beyonce.

-Avery

Roman, Faith, Adrian, and I walked into Royalty and got a VIP section. The DJ announced someone by the name of Tigresse and how she was the baddest stripper there, so knowing me, I had to try it out.

She walked out, and I bit my lip. I don't discriminate of any skin color or race, but Latino women, and Light Skinned chicks those two are my favorite.

She danced to Partition, and a few other songs. I paid close attention to her also, a lot of strippers like to show off and do this and that, but this one in particular was graceful with it. She had a fierce look, but at the same time she went with the beat.

She had moves and was flexible as shit, but damn she was amazing.

After her dance finished, I asked for a lap dance. I got led to a private room, where I got comfortable.

"You ready?" Someone asked. I looked up and nodded. It was dim so her face wasn't visible.

During the dance I noticed a tattoo on her waist that said: A.J.H ~ 4.18.15. It had a heart by it also.

Once she finished, I paid $900, and walked out. I walked over to the crew, and Faith was drunk than a bitch.

We stayed for about another hour, throwing money, drinking, and getting high. When it hit 11 tho, I had to head out.

Everyone decided to crash at my place since Adrian and I work together she was straight, but Faith and Roman had to be at their jobs at 5 am.

I called my step dad and told Brook Good Night. She had pre school tomorrow, and my mom said she would take her.

:::::
>How Is It?
>Comment & Vote