Chapter 5

-Adrian

"ADRIAN, YOU GOT A VISITOR" My annoying ass brother yelled. I walked downstairs in my Blue basketball shorts, White tee, and my Blue and White Elite socks.

I walked to the door, and looked to see who it was.

"Oh, hey Karisma" I said stepping outside.

"Hey, did I wake you?" She asked smiling. I shook my head.

"Nah, my nephew was running around his room like a energetic bunny" I said.

"Oh, well if you're not busy, I was hoping we could go to the pet store, I wanted to get me Yorkie" She said. "And I didn't wanna go alone"

"Oh, yeah, give me a few minutes" I said. "Wanna step in?" I asked.

"Sure" I opened the door, let her in, and walked in after her. I closed the door, and guided her to the living room.

"Damn sis, where you find this Shawty at?" My brother Damien asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Her name is Karisma jack ass, and don't bother her, making me look bad" I said. I gave Karisma an apologetic look, and then walked upstairs.

I changed into a Orange Nike tee, Khaki Pants, and my Jordan 8 Suns. I grabbed my Black Nike Beanie, my phone, and went back downstairs.

Surprisingly my brother wasn't around and Karisma was on her phone.

"I'm ready" I said getting her attention. She smiled and got up. We got to her car, and I opened her door.

We got to Oscar's Pet Store, and I immediately got annoyed by those damn birds, squawking and shit.

"Ooh, look at this one" Risma said pointing to a Black and Brown one. His lil ass looked mean as shit.

I continued to look till I saw one that looked scared. It was a girl, and White with lil tan pieces. I picked her up and she was shaking.

"Hey Risma" I said. She looked up, then at the dog.

"Awe, can we get that one?" She asked. I nodded, although ion know why she's asking me.

We got supplies and things for the dog, and rode to her apartment.

"So do you stay with your parents?"
She asked.

"Hell no" I said laughing. "I got up outta there on my 18th birthday" I said. "I just got bored at home, and since you was making money, I decided to go over there and hang"

"Oh, so do you work at just footlocker?" She asked as we walked into her apartment.

"Nah, I do hair, and sell on the side" I said. I didn't really care if she knew cause weed is legal in Cali.

"Nice" She said walking into her kitchen.

"So how's does be a dance choreographer feel?" I asked playing with Molly, that's what Karisma named the dog.

"It's fun, I get paid a good amount daily so I can't complain" She said walking out with 2 Bud Lights. I took them and opened them both.

"Thanks" I said referring to the beer.

"Welcome" She said then turned and faced me. "Now tell me, who exactly is Adrian Lynn?" She asked.

"What?"

"Who are you? Meaning tell me about yourself" She said.

"Why couldn't you just ask me that?" I asked chuckling. She rolled her eyes and shoved me.