XIII

(Dreams POV)

"Y/n! You can't have 50 shots of vodka, you'll die. That's literally impossible." I stated, what was this girl thinking? I understand she hasn't had alcohol before and probably doesn't have a decent understanding of how much alcohol can affect you so quickly. However, this is a bit ridiculous. "They're not all for me, 3 way split!" she cheered. "Y/n, 3-10 shots get you drunk, we don't need 16-17 shots. Besides, I'm not drinking because one of us has to be sober, are you drinking, tech?" I stated, still confused about this girls oblivion. "I'm a heavyweight drinker, I'll take a few. Y/n, this is your first time drinking so please only have 5 max, we don't want anything bad to happen." Techno stated, he really cared about her. If only she knew about the history of her family. 

"Right." She said, as she downed her 4th shot, making a face of disgust. "I mean it, Y/n. Stop." I said.

(time skip half an hour later)

Techno had 4 shots and was completely fine, however, at this point we have no clue how much Y/n had, somewhere between 8-10 at this point. She was so drunk, it was cute. However, I would never take advantage of her in this state. God, I know I love her. It was Techno, me and y/n next to me. We were sitting at a table, Y/n will have no memory of this night, however, she was listening to 'spy? by WHOKILLEDXIX' (good song btw). I love that, song, we both do. "Techno." I said seriously, after our banter ended. I was staring directly at his hazel eyes. He doesn't show his emotion around ANYONE. Not even y/n, sometimes I'll catch a glimpse of it behind his eyes, However, I do feel bad for him sometimes. It must be hard not showing or telling anyone about your emotions. Bottling everything up, waiting for it to burst - been there done that. "Hmm?" He replied. "Remember when we were getting Y/n from L'manberg. She mentioned she told Wil about her feelings. Does she have feelings for Wil? I'm so confused. I like her - a lot. I need her to function. I just don't understand." I grumbled.

"She said she DID, I don't think she still does. However, I think we need to cause mischief. We have laid low for like a week, that's so unusual for us - dude! I think we need to pay L'manburg a visit, and not a good one." Techno splatted. "If we get rid of Wilbur, there will be no L'manburg leader! Which means Y/n has to like you, there will be no Wilbur in the way of your relationship. This is perfect for us! L'manburg will fall to pieces and be a whole bunch of nothing, what'cha say? You in?" Techno added. He always thought of vengeance in the most perfect ways, that's why he is feared. Nobody has to guts to face him, he is always 3 steps ahead and has a plan for every outcome. "Yes, however. What if y/n knows we did it? She'll find out. If she still has any feelings for Wil and we kill him she will hate us forever, whereas if we leave him she will slowly lose feelings and then like me. I don't know about this plan, bro."

"Trust me."

- Next day time skip-

Y/n has been asleep all day, she has the worse hangover, there is no way she is in fighting condition and she won't even realise we are gone. "Techno, we going?" I said as I grabbed my mask and put it on my face, grabbing my Netherite sword that I stole off of Y/n. I put it in its sheath. "Yeah man." he replied as he grabbed his axe. He's always been one for axes, I've told him a million times that he is better off with a sword. However, it doesn't mean he'll listen. 

We walked out the door, locking it. Our plan is fool proof.

Well, I think. 

(Sorry for how rushed this chap is, I haven't wrote in months so it was v hard getting back into it)

692 words